The 100% Offline Games Thread [Archived]

Kairi

In 5 years time, when Microsoft is considering pulling the plug to Xbox 360 Live service, lists like these will be invaluable for achievement hunters who won't let small things like a lack of online services get in the way of the elusive 1000. A comprehensive list for sure, and it's hard to say if any more new games will be added to this list, given the increased push for some sort of online functionality in games.

• 1 month later...
Only just seen this. Does the stickied thread need deleting and this putting up there to replace it?

Let me know. If you have ported over all of the relevant/games information then I will go ahead and pull the trigger.

Cheers.

Yeah, the stickied thread has not been updated in over a year. I have all of the information in that thread in here already. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for this list :dance:

I have a question regarding Super Meat Boy (XBLA), i thought it was 100% offline and I can't find it in your list

No problem! Super Meat Boy is a 100% offline game, but it was missing from the list. I have now added Super Meat Boy to it. :) I know this list is not complete (especially for the arcade games), but I tried my best to add as many games as possible. If you know of any games that are 100% offline but aren't on this list, please let me know so I can update it!

• 3 weeks later...
Killer list! Been helping me for quite some time. But…. there is one thing I could not figure out. On this list I noticed Fear 3, but when I click on the link to the Roadmap, I see there is an online achievement. What to believe?

I have removed Fear 3; it shouldn't have been on here. I'm glad that this list is helping you! :)

Mass Effect 3 should be added, You can earn every achievement offline as it gives you a choice of doing it in the multiplayer or through singleplayer.

The Defender achievement is the only one that can't be done offline. You will need an Online Pass as well to play online just for that stupid achievement.

The Defender achievement is the only one that can't be done offline. You will need an Online Pass as well to play online just for that stupid achievement.

Actually that's only half true (i had to double check because i was sure i was right), according to the guide, you can buy the ME infiltrator game on IOS devices (its on WP8 but you can not gain any war assets/readiness from it). Which is an alternative to playing multiplayer as you can upload data from the game to your as war assets/readiness. You could use the datapad app but that was discontinued.

Though im not sure if that falls into the realm of 100% offline.

• 1 month later...

just a quick question: once there are (or if there are, already) 100% offline games for the xbox one, will it be added to this thread's list or will it be a separate thread dedicated solely for xbox one games? if there is one up already, could you please direct me to it?

thanks!

You can add Final Fantasy XIII-2

Added. Thanks!

just a quick question: once there are (or if there are, already) 100% offline games for the xbox one, will it be added to this thread's list or will it be a separate thread dedicated solely for xbox one games? if there is one up already, could you please direct me to it?

thanks!

I will continue to add them to this list! :)