Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i am looking for people whom seriously want to boost these online achievements. i have been stood up twice now and its becoming a real hassle. I only need two but i will help whome ever is serious about completing these all the help they need. I already have 2 people that are serious as well. we need 1 to 3 more people. Message me if your down.

Gamer Tag Dancinglucifer

• 2 weeks later...

Send me a msg first, so I know who you are & what time is best for you to boost. I'm usually on afternoon & most evenings (EST).

Fastest way I can think of boosting is to create a private match, 1 vs 1, 10 mins each on Canyon map. You kill me 20 times at the bridge, then I, etc etc. Until we unlock all 5 achievements. If I unlock all mine first. I'll stay until you unlock all of yours.

Edited by gravelandx88

Fastest way I can think of boosting is to create a private match, 1 vs 1, 10 mins each on Canyon map.

Though this is a little off topic (sorry)

Just though I'd point it has to be a ranked match and you need four people min to start that

On that note, I have me and 2 other friends keen to boost this, we just need a committed fourth.

we are looking to finish all achievements in the next few days.

we are all in Australia, which is EST anyone is welcome to send me a message but keep in mind it means odd hours for you.

GT: ETKC Ninjamark

POSITION TAKEN!

Sorry to anyone who wanted to but missed out :)

Edited by ETKC Ninjamark

Though this is a little off topic (sorry)

Just though I'd point it has to be a ranked match and you need four people min to start that

On that note, I have me and 2 other friends keen to boost this, we just need a committed fourth.

we are looking to finish all achievements in the next few days.

we are all in Australia, which is EST anyone is welcome to send me a message but keep in mind it means odd hours for you.

GT: ETKC Ninjamark

I found that out last night on XBL from someone else also from Australia. I was so fucking pissed off :mad:. I spent nearly 3 hrs (what I thought was boosting) w/ another friend.

Anyways, I have this game for one more day maybe 2. So send me msg, lets finish this and be done w/ it. Or anyone else, I am free all day today.

Edited by gravelandx88

I'm setting up a boosting session for all of the multiplayer acheivements,Once we have 4 players we will decide a date a time to begin,but we can have more than 4 if there is that amount of people willing to boost.You must be willing to boost,don't just add your name,then never be on to boost,or is busy or something,we need this done as much as we can for 2000 kills.

If you want in then copy the list below and add your gamertag to it.Thanks

1.crolladder

2.Scyronn

3.AlphaReaper30

4.Original Pro

Edited by crolladder

I'm setting up a boosting session for all of the multiplayer acheivements,Once we have 4 players we will decide a date a time to begin,but we can have more than 4 if there is that amount of people willing to boost.You must be willing to boost,don't just add your name,then never be on to boost,or is busy or something,we need this done as much as we can for 2000 kills.

If you want in then copy the list below and add your gamertag to it.Thanks

1.crolladder

2.Scyronn

3.AlphaReaper30

4.Original Pro

Yo, count me in. message me anytime, i'm good. GT: Blumpenstein

• 2 weeks later...