Achievement Guide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not picked up the game yet, but from reading the guide looks like it is really easy.

Thanks for the guide Crusty, I know you write good stuff, don't worry about people bashing you. Keep the guides coming!

Thanks for the support from the two above posters, I only write guides to benefit the community, and when people who come in and BASH a well written and well structured guide, it AMAZES me. Its like don't they realize that were doing them a service. And helping them make an easy game even easier...

NE way glad to see everyone is enjoiying the guide/collectable guide...

Very nice guide, definitely worthy of a sticky. Great tip for the 150 kills achievements; I wasn't looking forward to those when I saw the list. But I managed to knock them all out in a little over a half hour thanks to your method. Top work

I wanna have you add something to the achievement guide if it hasn't already been done. If you are using the 1st level boss method to farm your kills with each alien, please note that the first boss will throw bombs at Ben 10 himself which will make it kinda difficult.

Once you get to the roof the first time, just stand at the top on the right side as Ben 10 in between to generators (they look like DJ turntables) and the bombs won't get you. Just wait for the enemies to come running at you and just destroy them.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah me too, all of the puzzles were easy no need for explanation. Until now, I onviously suck at minesweeper. xD any tips/vid links?

Yea a couple of these puzzles were really bizarre i used this site:

http://www.ashspspgames.com/Ashspspgames/B10AFVA/Ben10_alien_force_vilgax_attacks.html

shows videos of everything for the game. The one your looking for is in chapter 4 part 1 i think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great guide. Also used the tip for all the kills and racked up some easy points in no time at all. Took me about 8 hours to 1000 it but I probably could have saved an hour or two if I followed a walkthrough as there were a few places I got stuck for a bit but I found my way eventually. Back to Gamefly this game goes.

Two glitches I've encountered.

All health upgrades - got them all but achievement never popped.

Completed the 6th level and achievement never popped

Beat game and achievement for all levels beat never popped (which I'm guessing is due to the other one not popping)

Any idea why those wouldnt pop?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like how previous post all the people saying the game is so simple and easy yea maybe u guys play games like 10 hrs a day seriously pretty much everyone saying u don't need the collecatble guide has over 150k u game alot more then stadnard people so don't think it's easy for everyone casuse u game to much. I mean 100k in under a year wow talk about not having a life there bro. But do appreciate the guide and this game I personally thought was horrible and boring as all hell so repetitvie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First off, thanks for the guide, it was helpful to point, but i think you should make mention that some people have had those collectibles glitch possibly due to farming the ach's on the first level (i got all the 150 for each character except 3, and it still glitched at level 6). I would even suggest getting ach's in the first level, then erasing the save, and starting over, concentrating on the collectibles and finishing the game.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks very easy. I'll update once I complete the game today.

Edit: Did the first level getting 150 kills with everyone, destroying all the cars, and finishing the level. Not sure how I'm suppose to get 620 as all that added up to 590. The remaining 30 point achievements are said to be acquired later on.

As for destroying all the cars in bellwood, I found that at the end, (when you come across the boss and shimmy your way up the pipe.) There's a car on the bottom you can destroy. Destroy it, climb up the pipe, start the boss battle, die. Rinse/repeat 15 times. I only did it like this twice, but if it works twice, I would assume it works 15 times.

Edited by newbsicle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...