Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll trade any clothes that someone needs for the female masquerade outfit and queen outfit!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to get the online achievements with a female character!!!!!

Add me and just message me :: Gamertag: x IN IU IK IE

Edited by xINuke13

I still need a few online achievements and would be willing to help out someone else as well! need chefs hat for clothing, legendary weapons, help with mourningwood kabloom cheevo, to cause 15k bounty and 1000 in henchman wages. Any and all help would be appreciated. MSG or add me!

Rooster402

First off, my gamertag is UserNotFound404.

I'm looking to do the following:

• Obtain the Auroran Men's Suit, Auroran Women's Suit and the legendary sword Wolfsbane which are all from the "Legendary" edition of the game (Don't know if we're allowed to talk about item duping here, but I figure if an owner of the Auroran Men's/Women's Suit and Wolfsbane doesn't want to outright give away the items, perhaps we could resort to duping them. I apologize in advance if we aren't allowed to discuss duping)

Message me if you can assist.

Edited by dudebuddyguy

I'm looking for the woman's masquerade outfit, the queen;s outfit, and that damnable chef's hat. I'm willing to trade weapons as well, these are the weapons I need:

Swords

Beadle's Cutlass

Souldrinker

Hammers

Jack's Hammer

Sorrow's Fist

Tannar's Glory

Pistols

Bloodcraver

Briar's Blaster

Chickenbane

Dragonstomper .48

Holy Vengeance

Rifles

Arkwright's Flintlock

Simmons's Shotgun

Skorm's Justice

I need the king's outfit and men's masquerade outfit. If someone lets me borrow them, I will give them right back.

I have the chef's hat, queen's outfit, and women's masquerade outfit I can let you borrow in return.

Hey dude, I'm willing to do a trade, just send me a message over XBL, I sent you one a couple minutes ago.:)

GT: x IN IU IK IE