Ahha.

Benny34

Idk where to put this but i was playing and my clan tag is STAC. And told me to change my clan tag. and i told him no i am not gunna change it lol. then he siad he'll make someone remove move it, i said how, and he siad he knows "people" i still told him i am not gunna change it, and he said that Don't be mad tomarrow when your account is hacked. lmfao. heres his GT: MiTD MR R4GE

Battlelog profile. lol http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/robertbraddock1/

If you look at his recent activity, you can see that he's boosting kills with the STAC. In back to back games he earned the STAC Service Star AND the Handgun Medal. I definitely call shenanigans.

That explains it. I just saw the kills and was like :confused:

Dude hasn't unlocked any of the co-op guns. So "friends" to boost with but not to play co-op with? :confused:

Either way, damn that must get boring after a while.

I don't see anything that suggests boosting. 100+ kills is not uncommon for canals TDM. And that would give u a service star and a medal abt every game

I'm sure that it's possible for some people, but if you look at his stats, I would say that it's a bit beyond his abilities. Dude is definitely boosting these kills so that he can have some sort of STAC 1337 status. What a fag.