Final level of the lab - help!

Streak Leader

• 1 month later...

Ok I just got this last night.

First, go for the red hook. This will pull you up towards the first bubble.

Cut the rope and let the bubble bring you through the cyan portal. Pick up the Star #1, then quickly pop the bubble.

This drops you into the purple portal. The momentum should grab you Star #2, and propel you into the next bubble.

The bubble will lift you through the yellow portal and to Star #3.

Pop the bubble quickly, which drops you into the red portal. This lifts you towards Star #4 and the final bubble.

Let the bubble continue to soar through to the next cyan portal.

Now this is the tricky part. As the bubble takes you to Star #5, quickly touch the blue hook at the top. You need the rope to touch the hook immediately upon you leaving the portal and touching the final star.

Also make sure you don't pop the bubble by mistake too as there's very little room to work with.

If done correctly, the bubble+rope combination will pull you above the fly. Quickly cut the rope as the bubble is about to reach above the fly, and then quickly pop the bubble. You'll fall into the fly to end the level with 5 stars.

Hope this help.

Edited by neeker75

• 9 months later...

This is the only level i can't do :( I get all the 5 stars but i can't get the fly. No matter what I do the final bubble+rope combination never pulls the spider above the fly. So I can't do the "Quickly cut the rope as the bubble is about to reach above the fly, and then quickly pop the bubble."

What can I do? Is there another method? Can someone post a video?

Thanx in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This one was causing me some trouble but I just figured out the really easy way... play until you come out of the final light blue portal, don't do anything just float up, collect the last star and then wait until you are level with the blue hook, then quickly pop the bubble and attach to the hook. if done right u should swing straight into the web.

hope this helps

• 4 months later...
This one was causing me some trouble but I just figured out the really easy way... play until you come out of the final light blue portal, don't do anything just float up, collect the last star and then wait until you are level with the blue hook, then quickly pop the bubble and attach to the hook. if done right u should swing straight into the web.

hope this helps

MINT! This method helped so much, thanks. Also, thanks for other feedback to atleast get to that point. Cheers.