GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Looking to boost the online achievements, I'm online pretty often so message or add me any time!

GT: BigTuna99

Hey, please refrain from posting any talk about boosting outside of the Achievement Trading Thread.

You can find it in the GTA V: Online sub-forum at the top of the page, or simply click HERE.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has there been a fix around the "American Dream" achvmnt not unlocking? I don't have enough $ to purchase another apartment and garage.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it was mentioned in patch 1.06. You'll still have to rack up 80,000 dollars and buy the cheap house/garage from the internet on your phone.

Am i missing something? Are some stunt jumps locked? Or is it gliched meaning repeating the same jump 50 times online unlocks the achievement??

I can't vouch for the reason patch update, but you used to be able to get credit for completing a stunt jump online over and over 50 times, and as long as you passed 50 of the same jump, you could get the 50 stunt jump achievement.

Also, sorry for hijacking your thread BiggD :p

I can't vouch for the reason patch update, but you used to be able to get credit for completing a stunt jump online over and over 50 times, and as long as you passed 50 of the same jump, you could get the 50 stunt jump achievement.

Sorry too,just noticed the post & had to ask having not started grinding these out.thanks for the reply,ill try this method out of curiosity? Probably been patched but you never know?

You are forgiven :) I only check back here twice a week so it's great to have other members answering questions when I can't!

I guess the guide needs an update concerning the rank 25, 50 and 100 advice in things Criminal Record

What do ya mean?

You are forgiven :) I only check back here twice a week so it's great to have other members answering questions when I can't!

What do ya mean?

:D I keep an eye on the forums since I put 175 hours into the game, I'm fairly knowledgeable.

I think he is referring to the patch that really killed Criminal Records as a viable boosting method... It was a x4 decrease or something like that.

Is there a way to trigger pulling favors again? I already did pulling another favor but the question mark doesn't appear. Thanks!

Try calling Tonya for the next mission. If she does not answer, continue further into the game, do some other things, etc. and try again.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, but I think that description of the "Three Man Army" should be corrected.

At least it didn't work for me.

So it says "This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then call the other character".

The way it worked for me when I called one character, picked him up and then tried to call another one his phone was alsways busy, but if you call one character and then immediately another before picking them up everything worked perfectly.

Sorry, but I think that description of the "Three Man Army" should be corrected.

So it says "This is the location of the person you have just called. Head there, pick them up and then call the other character".

The way it worked for me when I called one character, picked him up and then tried to call another one his phone was alsways busy, but if you call one character and then immediately another before picking them up everything worked perfectly.

You are correct sir, I had the same problem.

And yet, it worked perfectly fine for me and many other people. Trial and error, sometimes it works and sometimes it didn't. Again, I can 100% confirm that I, plus many other people, did it the way it is described.

i know this is a bit of a dumb question but how the hell do you whistle to stop the cap from leaving i tried every button:confused:

It's either right or left on the directional pad.

----

@Darth Grif - It may be because you were in the apartment. I think they patched it from what I remember being discussed so you can't be inside a building anymore. You need to be free-roaming around the city for the full day until it unlocks.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap