Achievement Guide (Original 1000)

Y0UNIK0RN

I want to know this too. I want to get all achievements in one run so what are all the things that could be missed? From the guide it seems that the only things that could be missed are the Karma ones, the first bobble head and the Energy Weapons bobblehead. Anything else?

Hold onto any Nuka Cola Quantums that you find. You'll need 30.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*****SPOILERS*****

Alright question about the Tenpenny Tower quest. I know you have three options:

1. Kill all the ghouls

2. Let the ghouls kill all the residents

3. Broker a peace deal

I'm inclined to do #3, but I've been told that the ghouls just kill everyone afterwards anyways. My question then is which order should I do Shoot'em in the head and tenpenny tower? I'd rather not screw one or the other up. Also, I really don't care about good/bad karma, I just want to get the best reward/perk for both quests.

*****END SPOILERS*****

*****SPOILERS*****

Alright question about the Tenpenny Tower quest. I know you have three options:

1. Kill all the ghouls

2. Let the ghouls kill all the residents

3. Broker a peace deal

I'm inclined to do #3, but I've been told that the ghouls just kill everyone afterwards anyways. My question then is which order should I do Shoot'em in the head and tenpenny tower? I'd rather not screw one or the other up. Also, I really don't care about good/bad karma, I just want to get the best reward/perk for both quests.

*****END SPOILERS*****

Do tenpenny towers first than do shoot'em in the head

I have an update for your description of the "You Gotta Shoot 'Em In the Head" achievement...

You stated that there is no way of avoiding killing Tenpenny, but I think I just stumbled on a way. I got the keys off of the three marks on the list and right when I was about to hand them over, I decided to go to Fort Constantine myself and see what was being hidden there before giving away the keys. If you go to the CO's quarters and go down to the bunker entrance, the keys will get you into a catacomb of tunnels that will ultimately lead you to a stasis chamber that holds a set of Power Armor called the "T-51b Power Armor / Helmet"...

Once I deactivated the stasis chamber and took the armor and helmet, the quest completed and the achievement unlocked. I never even returned to Mr. Crowley or gave him anything at all...

According to the Strategy Guide there's only 7 custom weapons, not 20 as you have stated.

Bottlecap Mine

Dart Gun

Deathclaw Gauntlet

Nuka-Grenade

Railway Rifle

Rock-it Launcher

Shishkebab

I don't have the achievement yet so I can't confirm that you only need these 7, but again, the official strategy guide says these are all you need.

According to the Strategy Guide there's only 7 custom weapons, not 20 as you have stated.

Bottlecap Mine

Dart Gun

Deathclaw Gauntlet

Nuka-Grenade

Railway Rifle

Rock-it Launcher

Shishkebab

I don't have the achievement yet so I can't confirm that you only need these 7, but again, the official strategy guide says these are all you need.

That's true, there are only 7 custom weapons in total. But there are 20 schematics for the weapons because the more schematics you get for a weapon then the better the weapon is once you make it. You can get just the 1 schematic for each weapon but there's 20 there if you want the best you can make.

hi, i have a problem with the repair bobblehead. I am in arefu right now but i cant pick a lock to that guys house because my skill is only 48 and im on max level, does anyone else have a problem like this?

If your level isn't high enough then you'll have to come back at a later time once you're at the required level. You could search out the Lockpick bobblehead which will increase it by 10, or simply level up and use some points from that.

Bottlecap Mine

Dart Gun

Deathclaw Gauntlet

Nuka-Grenade

Railway Rifle

Rock-it Launcher

Shishkebab

no there is 20 schematics not weapons. the schematics upgrade the 7 weapons more like level 1 level 2 kind of thing.

If your level isn't high enough then you'll have to come back at a later time once you're at the required level. You could search out the Lockpick bobblehead which will increase it by 10, or simply level up and use some points from that.

the thing is as i said, im at maximum XP aka lvl 20, and with mentats and lockpick bobblehead i need 2 more skill points to have 50, so im looking for skill books now