• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna download this at some point this week and hammer these out, behind the times a bit but still, if anyones available before saaay the 6th June, feel free to add and message me on 'Deeeco'. I'll be setting up a True Achievements session too, we only need three people n all

I'm looking for someone to help me out with the silverback rocket kills achievement by letting me use their upgraded silverback. I have 45/500 kills currently.

In exchange I can help out with other achievements on Gears or on another game (just check my list).

My GT is FTV Corruption, message me on LIVE if interested.

Looking to do as many map pack achievements as possible tonight. Me and a friend want to get these done and no one else on our friends' lists have the season pass. Anyone that wants to start a party of 5 for a Gears Marathon tonight hit me up.

GT: IReIoaded (two i's no L)

Looking to do as many map pack achievements as possible tonight. Me and a friend want to get these done and no one else on our friends' lists have the season pass. Anyone that wants to start a party of 5 for a Gears Marathon tonight hit me up.

GT: IReIoaded (two i's no L)

Will be on late tonight and pretty much every night (PST). Need the host achievements + plus a few others for a friend. GT is same as SN.

I'm looking for Host With The Most and Places To See, People To Destroy so send me an FR/message if you want to help with a 5 person party. I have two controllers to give us a head start.

GT is x SNAKE5 x

Need these too:

GT Aversion X