100% - Whatever you need to know!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the "girl/teddy bear" errand on the beach.The guys dropped the teddy bear,but it wouldn't let me pick it up.It said I failed because the guys beat me up,I guess.

When the guys left,the teddy bear was still on the ground and I picked it up but the girl was gone so I put the bear in my beach house on the couch.It stays there all the time with its sparkling bow-tie.

Will this errand occur again?

If you are at 97 percent then you did not finish everything. Actually you are missing something massive. Try doing everything again.

The only thing I know of that I haven't done is the detention lawn moving jobs. I only 2 out of 9, but then everyone on here says that doesn't add to your percentage.

I did the "girl/teddy bear" errand on the beach.The guys dropped the teddy bear,but it wouldn't let me pick it up.It said I failed because the guys beat me up,I guess.

When the guys left,the teddy bear was still on the ground and I picked it up but the girl was gone so I put the bear in my beach house on the couch.It stays there all the time with its sparkling bow-tie.

Will this errand occur again?

That sounds like an interesting glitch. Did you try to reload a previous save?

The only thing I know of that I haven't done is the detention lawn moving jobs. I only 2 out of 9, but then everyone on here says that doesn't add to your percentage.

Nope, the detention jobs don't count towards 100% completion. Go through and do everything on the 100% checklist again and check stuff off as you go.

hi,

i've got only the paper routes left.

can someone tell me the exact locations?

there are no $ signs other than 2x lawn mowing level 3.

here the location:

you start in old bullworth vale (the part of town where the boxing studio and the carneval are) at your beachhouse. run up the stairs away from the beach. now take the street north a little to the left of the beach stairs. this road turns right at some fast food place. then you take the next big left. on the right side of this crossing there's the police station. (so you could just get arrested near your beachhouse to start here) from here you go north and it will be the 2nd or 3rd shop on the right of the street. the blue mission start light will show up after 1pm. you can do all 4 missions before 6pm and get the achievement. just check the Xs on the map right after you picked up the papers to get the best route.

THERE ARE NO $ SIGNS.

98.2% ;)

This is exactly what happened to me. I spent hours wondering what the heck i could be missing until i read your post and the response to do the Lawn mowing: House 3 job again. I had 332 clothing items, and 37 errands done with everything on the checklist completed and was stuck on 99.13%. I had started doing everything over to make sure, carnival rides, games, etc. Then i tried Lawn Mowing: House 3 again but this time i 100%'d it and it unlocked. I'm postive i had done this job before but i didn't 100% it the first time, i just got off the lawn mower to just complete the job. So make sure you 100% the Lawn mowing jobs

This is a great tip about Lawn Mowing Job House 3. It's been posted multiple times, so I guess it's time to include it in the 100% list (1st Post).

The 4 I couldn't find where in the cafeteria in school.

You could also have found them in the basement of the school after Halloween passes. The entrance to the basement is on the Main School Building, on the side of the Garage.

This game is an absolute melt. I'm stuck at 97 odd percenet and have done eveything on the list. very annoying!

Try redoing Lawn Mowing House 3 and then do some Errands. Hopefully you'll get the 100% ;)

I would like to thank SengIV for continuing to answer questions and keeping this thread alive :drunk

Note: Lawn Mowing House 3 Glitch (about 100%) added in the first post.

I was stuck on 99.80% biking around and looking for errands when I got the 100km bike achievement and unlocked perfectionist as well. So that one's worth at least 0.2% and a lot easier than finding a bunch of errands for ~0.04% each. I still haven't got the 50km skateboard achievement, but I'd imagine that's worth a decent amount as well, and better than a bunch of errands if you're stuck under 100%.

Hi could someone please explain to me what i have to do get the all missions complete pls ? I have done 75 mission im on 97 % and the only thing i have left is 1 more trophy, travel 100.000 m on the bike 1 phography mission and the yearbooks photos. This is seriously bad if i cant get this beacause then i cant do the 100 % either right? :( also i have tried to do all grass mowing jobs again but nothing seem to help :(

I noticed that i by accident unmarked the night mission in blue skies by the back menu -.- and thats why i didnt find it, so now i got the achievement :D

the yearbooks give you alot. do these first. the help is here in the forum or on candiedskull.com there's a nice list too.

for me it was something stupid. i had to:

- win keep ups

- win penatly shots

- win one carneval game i hadnt played yet

- drink aroud 250 more soda cans.

then i got my 100%.

just go through the list at the beginning of this thread and you'll find what you're missing.

The only thing I have not done on the list is Music 5 but I am not even at 99%. I have 330 clothes but I am missing 1 Dorm Trophy(what are all of them?). I have the gold suit. and I have done 40 errands. And even doing the reload thing doen't make anymore show up.

Complete Music 5 get:

Music 5 Clothes

Music 5 Trophy

Graduation Hat

Percentage for completing Music 5

Percentage for completing all classes.

That should give it to you.

what is worn in ? and final cut? i only got clothes from the carnival and aquaberry and another store i forget just what it is called though. also i have one big major questions. i just got expelled but i have two classes left to do / am i completely screwed????? i wanted to get the 100% . will i be able to do them in the endless summer?? please help meeeeeeee :p or should i not save. if the star is there to go to the expelled mission will my classes still show up ? becuase i didnt see any