Achievement Walkthrough

sanger

Steins;Gate Walkthrough

Settings

SYSTEM > CONFIG. Make settings as below.

http://i52.tinypic.com/1zpo1uq.jpg

Press B to back out. SYSTEM > SYSTEM SAVE. Select Yes (Highlighted in below pic)

http://i53.tinypic.com/28bxpbk.jpg

Note on the Walkthrough

There are many messages that does not matter when it comes to the outcome of the story and are simply not listed in the below walkthrough. Keep ignoring or checking the messages until you get to the one that is listed. The ones listed do affect the outcome, so you must make the right choice. Since you must leave at least one message unread for one of the achievement, I recommend that you skip every message that is not listed below.

Walkthrough

(START)

Prologue: プロローグ

Nothing to do

{Achievement Unlocked: 始まりと終わりのプロローグ}

Chapter 1: 『時間跳躍のパラノイア』

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select contacts (top right icon) and press A.

http://i52.tinypic.com/o5uq2g.jpg

Select second contact from the top (電話レンジ(仮)) and press A. Press A again to make the call.

Enter "1111" 10 times on the dial pad.

{Achievement Unlocked: ホームラン級の不器用さ}

Enter "120#" on the dial pad.

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select the mailbox icon which is the top left and press A. Select the sent messages (bottom option) and press A.

{Achievement Unlocked: 自我のメモリーズ}

Press B twice to get back to the phone's main menu. Select the configuration icon which is the bottom right and press A. Select the first choice which is to browse background images. Select the first background and press A. Set that as the background image by selecting the bottom choice.

http://i53.tinypic.com/nfmfj4.jpg

{Achievement Unlocked: 投影のヴィジョン}

Now, select the second choice which to change the ring tone. Select "Beginning of fight" and press A. Set that as the ring tone by selecting the bottom choice.

{Achievement Unlocked: ハジメテのオト }

Press X to bring up the phone interface. Select 7/28 まゆり and press A.

{Achievement Unlocked: 他我のメモリーズ}

Select 「うーぱ」 in the text and press A twice to send a reply.

{Achievement Unlocked: 共鳴のリアクション}

(From this point on this whole process will be written in short form as follows.

まゆり: 「うーぱ」→「うーぱ」. This will mean to answer an e-mail from まゆり which has a subject of 「うーぱ」 with a reply of 「うーぱ」)

まゆり:「資金にしちゃだめー><」→「翔くん」

Select 「翔くん」 again and press A twice to see attached images.

{Achievement Unlocked: 雷ネットのマスコット}

ルカ子:「昨日のこと」→「お祓い」

Bring up the contacts menu and call ダル. (The first contact in your list)

ルカ子:「お勤め」→「巫女舞」

フェイリス:「決戦は目前ニャ」→「赤き南十字星」

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached image.

Call 電話レンジ(仮) and enter "120#"

Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.

{Achievement Unlocked: 時間跳躍のパラノイア}

Edited by sanger
Formatting corrections

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 2: 『空理彷徨のランデヴー』

まゆり:「(; ;)」→「お小遣い」

フェイリス:「原罪レベル180%に上昇」→「2000年」

ルカ子:「お菓子を作りました」→「家族」

バイト戦士: 「ご挨拶」→「こっち」 (NOTE: This message actually comes from someone else at first because it's an unknown number. Check the subject and answer appropriately.)

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

(NOTE: Following step is very important for getting the true ending)

Ignore all calls/messages during the following dialogue sequence.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2s9p3y8.jpg

(For some reason, the image got deleted off the service. It is of Kurisu, the red haired girl, standing in front of a building that says Radio Hall. (Yellow Billboard))

Cell phone will open automatically. That is fine as long as you don't take out the phone manually.

Answer phone call from まゆり

ルカ子:「家族について」→「お姉ちゃん」

Answer phone call from someone.

ルカ子:「姉について」→「こんなこと」

{Achievement Unlocked: 暴虐のシスター}

(NOTE: Following step is very important for getting the true ending)

Ignore all calls/messages during the following dialogue sequences.

http://i53.tinypic.com/6i723m.jpg

(For some reason, the image got deleted off the service. It is of Kurisu, the red haired girl, standing in the laboratory.

Keep ignoring until scene changes or the next message that you have answer comes regarding PHANTASM.

{Achievement Unlocked: 空理彷徨のランデヴー}

Chapter 3: 『蝶翼のダイバージェンス』

[Make Save No. 1]

フェイリス:「PHANTASM最高ニャ~♪」→「PHANTASM」

バイト戦士:「お腹」→「虫とか雑草」

ルカ子:「カエルについてです」→「ゲロカエルん」

Check message from ルカ子. Press A twice to check the attached pics.

{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率25%}

フェイリス:「ボーカルは美少女」→「カオス」

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music. Then, press A again to change the music. (Listening to two different tracks is needed for an achievement)

Answer call from ダル

Answer call from まゆり

まゆり:「バイトさん暦」→「メイド」

{Achievement Unlocked: 蝶翼のダイバージェンス}

Edited by sanger
Formatting

Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

まゆり:「宝くじといえば」→「雑誌」

ルカ子:「雷ネットの件です」→「雷ネット」. Check the attached picture as well.

助手:「書いた?」→「レポート」

バイト戦士:「秋葉原って」→「平和」

バイト戦士:「今、テレビで」→「腕ひしぎ十字固め」

{Achievement Unlocked: 女戦士のプライド}

フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」

まゆり:「おでかけですかー?レレレー」→「ガルガリ君」

フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「ニャンニャン語」

助手:「お願いしていい?」→「カップ麺」

Make a call to 助手

助手:「頼みがある」→「ハコダテ一番」

{Achievement Unlocked: 不連続性のクオリア}

まゆり:「るかちゃんのこと」→「雷ネット」

Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached document.

Check message from フェイリス.

{Achievement Unlocked: 猫のティータイム}

{Achievement Unlocked: 夢幻のホメオスタシス}

Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

Answer call from フェイリス

バイト戦士:「自分を」→「偽りの自分」

[Make Save No. 2]

まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「コスプレ」

Check message from まゆり.

{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

[From Save No. 2]

まゆり:「今日のうれしかったこと」→「フブキちゃんとカエデちゃん]

Check message from まゆり. Press A twice to check the attached picture.

{Achievement Unlocked: 黒歴史のパッション}

フェイリス:「コミマは」→「崩壊」

ルカ子:「夏の予定」→「まゆり」

Check message fromフェイリス. Press A twice to check the attached music.

{Achievement Unlocked: 混沌の詩}

{Achievement Unlocked: 時空境界のドグマ}

Edited by sanger
Timing of messages for section in red changed (thanks to Chicago Staley)

Chapter 6: 『形而上のネクローシス』

[Make Save No. 3]

Make a call to まゆり when it says 『成功したのか?』

Make a call to ルカ子when it says 『電話でもメールでもいい』

(Just keep skipping and pressing A until you get to an ending)

{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率50%}

{Achievement Unlocked: 忘却のメッセージ}

{Achievement Unlocked: 不可逆のリブート}

[From Save No. 3]

Do not make a call when it says 『成功したのか?』

(When it says 『あとはメールを送るだけ』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

{Achievement Unlocked: 形而上のネクローシス}

Chapter 7: 『虚像歪曲のコンプレックス』

まゆり:「どこいくの?」→「うらやましい」

まゆり:「今日あわあわしたこと」→「かいちゅ~」

Answer call from ダル

Answer call from 紅莉栖

(When it says 『済まない、嘘をついて』) [Make Save No. 4]

Do not send a message. (Do not open the phone, just keep pressing A)

{Achievement Unlocked: 分離喪失のジャメヴュ}

[From Save No. 4]

Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

{Achievement Unlocked: 虚像歪曲のコンプレックス}

Chapter 8: 『自己相似のアンドロギュノス』 

まゆり:「ケンカしたんだって」→「好きな人」

(When it says 『ボクのこと、覚えて……くれますか?』) [Make Save No. 5]

Do not make a call and just keep pressing A.

{Achievement Unlocked: 背徳と再生のリンク}

[From Save No. 5]

Make a call to電話レンジ(仮) (fifth contact from the top)

{Achievement Unlocked: 自己相似のアンドロギュノス}

Edited by sanger
Formatting

Chapter 9: 『無限連鎖のアポトーシス』

まゆり:「帰ってくる?」→「帰ってくる」

{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率75%}

まゆり:「オリオン座」→「同じ時間」

When it says 『萌郁が~、まゆりは~』 do not send any messages, just keep pressing A to continue.

{Achievement Unlocked: 無限連鎖のアポトーシス}

Chapter 10: 『透明のスターダスト』

{Achievement Unlocked: 完全孤立のアイデンティティ} (Ignore the call completely by pressing A to get this achievement. You may have already unlocked this if you ignored other calls.)

{Achievement Unlocked: 透明のスターダスト}

[From Save No. 1]

(IMPORTANT: Ignore all calls/messages not listed here other than ones from 助手. You must answer all calls and read all messages from her except for the very last one. For the last one, follow the direction in the walkthrough.)

Chapter 3: 『蝶翼のダイバージェンス』

フェイリス:「PHANTASM最高ニャ~♪」→「主題歌」

フェイリス:「雷ネット2期OP」→「雷ネット翔」

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to open the attached document.

Chapter 4: 『夢幻のホメオスタシス』

助手:「書いた?」→「サイエンティスト」

助手:「サイエンティスト??」→「バッドサイエンティスト」

助手:「バッドサイエンティスト」→「オヤジギャグ」

フェイリス:「大いなる災いの予兆」→「ヤツ」

フェイリス:「能力のこと」→「チンチラ星」

助手:「Home Alone」に「部外者」

助手:「えええ?」→「屈辱」

Make a call to助手 (First contact on your list)

助手:「じつと手を見る」→「なんでここにいるんだろう」

Check message from助手.

{Achievement Unlocked:天才少女のメランコリィ}

フェイリス:「Re:Re:第8話」→「8話」

Check message from フェイリス. Press A twice to see the attached document.

{Achievement Unlocked: 雷ネットのヒーロー}

Edited by sanger
Formatting

Chapter 5: 『時空境界のドグマ』

助手:「予定」→「交通費」

Check message from助手

Check message from助手

Chapter 6: 『形而上のネクローシス』

(When it says 『あとはメールを送るだけ』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Chapter 7: 『虚像歪曲のコンプレックス』

[Make Save No. 6]

助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「家」

助手:「家」→「ヒャッハー」

助手:「ゴゴゴゴゴ」→「ありのまま、今起こったことを話すぜ」

Check message from助手. Press A twice to check the attached image.

[From Save No. 6]

助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「鍵がない」

助手:「(゚Д゚)」→「カエル」

Check message from助手. Press A twice to check the attached image.

{Achievement Unlocked: 流行終焉のカエルん}

[From Save No. 6]

助手:「鍵が(ノД`)」→「鍵がない」

助手:「(゚Д゚)」→「セキュリティ」

助手:「妄想ですね分かります」→「現実」

(When it says 『済まない、嘘をついて』) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Edited by sanger
Formatting

Chapter 8: 『自己相似のアンドロギュノス』 

助手:「証明して説明!」→「どういうことなの」

(When it says 『ボクのこと、覚えて……くれますか?』) Make a call to電話レンジ(仮) (fifth contact from the top)

Chapter 9: 『無限連鎖のアポトーシス』

助手:「連絡しろバカ!」→「不安」

(When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Chapter 10: 『因果律のメルト』

[Make Save No. 7]

Ignore the message from 助手 with subject「今どこ?」

{Achievement Unlocked: 因果律のメルト}

[From Save No. 7]

助手:「今どこ?」→「居場所」

Chapter 11: 『境界面上のシュタインズゲート』

Nothing to do

{Achievement Unlocked: 境界面上のシュタインズゲート}

{Achievement Unlocked: CGの達成率100%}

{Achievement Unlocked: 全ての世界線のコンプリート}

DLC (Information credit to alvin118tw & Chiroascuro)

Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.

Resources:

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/nitroplus/steinsgate.html

http://masterwiki.net/steinsgate/index.php?%BC%C2%C0%D3%A1%A6%B9%B6%CE%AC

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ergmsr/archives/897216.html

http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/818.html

http://amuwiki.com/steinsgate/

Edited by sanger

I did this walkthrough after play-testing using a dummy account, so 1000 should be possible with this, but I strayed a little bit, and experimented doing different things because some things wouldn't work as it said in a Japanese guide that I was using. Anyone with Japanese Xbox 360 and the game, please, please, please TEST this walkthrough.

With your feedback, I will refine it, so it makes life of non-Japanese speaking gamers looking for quick 1000G much easier :) This is by far the hardest Japanese adventure game to 1000, but with a great walkthrough it should not take more than 5-6 hours.

Edited by sanger

Ive had this game for a long time actually came with with my used NTSC/J console i bought but never played it as you hadnt done a guide was too scared :p

But i will start it this evening and follow your guide it may take me a couple of days to get finshed though. What do you need any feedback on i`ll keep a check on my playtime but let me know if theres anything specific to look out for or do e.c.t.

Edited by Chicago Staley

Ive had this game for a long time actually came with with my used NTSC/J console i bought but never played it as you hadnt done a guide was too scared :p

But i will start it this evening and follow your guide it may take me a couple of days to get finshed though. What do you need any feedback on i`ll keep a check on my playtime but let me know if theres anything specific to look out for or do e.c.t.

I'm mainly looking for feedback on which achievements did not unlock where it said it should in the walkthrough. The game is somewhat complicated and I had to pull information together from many different websites, so I'm not sure if it is even possible to achieve 1000 by using this.

Especially, I had trouble going into the true ending (chapter 11) as the dialogue that's supposed to trigger this on chapter 10 kept on not appearing even though I got the "Melancholy of Genius Girl" achievement which is the most important part of triggerring Kurisu's ending and true ending. I think if people can get to this ending without a problem by reading my walkthrough, I'm pretty sure I can say that this walkthrough is good enough for submission.

The reason I ask for this feedback is that the game is very different from any other Japanese adventure games you may have played. Unlike other games, this game offers no dialogue choices at all. The only choice you can make is through your phone by either answering or ignoring the messages/calls.

Finally, as I noted at the beginning, I do not list every possible phone call, messages because there is just too many and most of them do not affect the outcome whether you receive them or ignore them. I may have left out important ones that must be received / ignored in order for a certain ending or achievement to unlock. If anyone finds anything like that, let me know, and I will research into that.

Thanks for the guide Sanger i had few minor problems which you know about, but easy game can be done in under 10hrs just takes a little getting used to how the game works its different from other NTSC J games but once you get the hang of it you breeze through it.

I would advise anybody about to start it make sure you save often i had all my save slots used by the first playthrough ! Its easy to miss a message so have plenty of saves to fall back on.

Like other similar Japanese games use :rbbut: to skip all the text but make sure you have your thumb on :bbut: ready to cancel the skip once you receive a message or youll loose the chance to reply.

Only thing i would say maybe add to the guide is when it says

e.g. (When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Look out for a flashing red antenna at the end of the text thats really the only time you can make calls. The game wont all you to skip these so you shouldnt miss any off them.

Thanks for the guide Sanger i had few minor problems which you know about, but easy game can be done in under 10hrs just takes a little getting used to how the game works its different from other NTSC J games but once you get the hang of it you breeze through it.

I would advise anybody about to start it make sure you save often i had all my save slots used by the first playthrough ! Its easy to miss a message so have plenty of saves to fall back on.

Like other similar Japanese games use :rbbut: to skip all the text but make sure you have your thumb on :bbut: ready to cancel the skip once you receive a message or youll loose the chance to reply.

Only thing i would say maybe add to the guide is when it says

e.g. (When it says 『最後に俺はもう一度、横たわる萌郁を見た。」) Press X to open the phone and press A to send the message.

Look out for a flashing red antenna at the end of the text thats really the only time you can make calls. The game wont all you to skip these so you shouldnt miss any off them.

Actually, when you skip with RB, the game automatically stops whenever there is a point of interest with the settings I used. You can change the settings to skip even when you get a messages or call but that's asking for trouble since the whole game is about answering the right messages and calls.

fyi i'm running through the game this week and i'll let you know how i do as well. so far i played about an hour and had to redo chapter 1 like 3 times because i kept missing a text...i think i've gotten the hang of the game now though. :)

oh and thanks for another sweet guide!! :)

Edited by PeRFeCK

ok all done. honestly this game could probably be done in 5 hours or less, i got lost a few times and I believe I still clocked around 5.

This game takes awhile to get used to, to those who are planning on playing this: there is a TON of skipping in Chapter 6 before you finally get to the place you need to do something, especially on the 2nd playthrough.

I recommend playing this one with sound, which isn't really needed in most other games in this genre. Sound can help make sure you don't miss calls/texts. Also, sometimes you might not notice that you advanced a chapter, i always stare for the quick save thing in the bottom left but sometimes i would stop the skip and check my quick loads to see what chapter I'm in haha. Use those quick saves to your advantage, if you don't see the right text messages coming in, quick load back to the beginning of the chapter. I never lost my quick saves when i turned off the system but don't rely on them because who knows if they will disappear.

thanks again for another great guide!

Edited by PeRFeCK

ok all done. honestly this game could probably be done in 5 hours or less, i got lost a few times and I believe I still clocked around 5.

This game takes awhile to get used to, to those who are planning on playing this: there is a TON of skipping in Chapter 6 before you finally get to the place you need to do something, especially on the 2nd playthrough.

I recommend playing this one with sound, which isn't really needed in most other games in this genre. Sound can help make sure you don't miss calls/texts. Also, sometimes you might not notice that you advanced a chapter, i always stare for the quick save thing in the bottom left but sometimes i would stop the skip and check my quick loads to see what chapter I'm in haha. Use those quick saves to your advantage, if you don't see the right text messages coming in, quick load back to the beginning of the chapter. I never lost my quick saves when i turned off the system but don't rely on them because who knows if they will disappear.

thanks again for another great guide!

No problem and thanks for the confirm on the walkthrough & needed time to complete.

• 3 weeks later...
For those who are wondering if the dlcs are included in the walkthrough. The answer is yes. I've got all 1250 achievments. Thx for the walkthrough!

So if you play normally through the game using this guide and you already have the DLC you will get also the 250G from it?

And what happens if you already finished the game? I just made some runs on it and I got the main 1000 G. So to get the 250G from the DLC I have to play it all again???

Ah, a couple of tips: I had to play the game almost twice, because I made some dumb errors while playing the runs. Later on when I got used to the game they became clear, but it is worth mention:

- when checking the attached files, always press A until you get back to the message. Some of the files have several pages, and if you hit B and get back to the message before the last page, you will not get one of the achievements.

- on the second run, chapters 8 and 9, there are some messages from 助手 you MUST read otherwise you will not get the true end. True, Sanger, mentioned at the beginning of this run that you must read all messages from her, but up to chapter 7 the guide lists all messages you must read (even the ones you do not need to reply), but later on there are 2 or 3 not mentioned in the guide.

So if you play normally through the game using this guide and you already have the DLC you will get also the 250G from it?

And what happens if you already finished the game? I just made some runs on it and I got the main 1000 G. So to get the 250G from the DLC I have to play it all again???

Ah, a couple of tips: I had to play the game almost twice, because I made some dumb errors while playing the runs. Later on when I got used to the game they became clear, but it is worth mention:

- when checking the attached files, always press A until you get back to the message. Some of the files have several pages, and if you hit B and get back to the message before the last page, you will not get one of the achievements.

- on the second run, chapters 8 and 9, there are some messages from 助手 you MUST read otherwise you will not get the true end. True, Sanger, mentioned at the beginning of this run that you must read all messages from her, but up to chapter 7 the guide lists all messages you must read (even the ones you do not need to reply), but later on there are 2 or 3 not mentioned in the guide.

If you've completed all the main achievments before downloading the dlc then u have to replay the game again. I suggest new comers download the dlc before you start the game. They're just extra scenes and cg pics during the story so u won't miss it.

I am having trouble to unlock the last 70G achievement from the DLC.

Before I download the DLC I played the game fully to 1000G. Then I started the game again using the DLC (it adds an option in the system menu to switch between normal game and DLC version).

On my first DLC run I unlocked 8 of the 20G DLC achievements (new CGs). Then I proceed to a second run, to get the true ending. I got the last 20G achievement in chapter 11, after the credits.

But I did not get the 70G achievement (ラボメンからのプレゼント). I assume this one is for complete all paths from the normal version and DLC version, which I have done. However, when I look in the extra menu, it says that I am missing one tip and my complete percentage is something like 90.4%.

What I am missing?

Another question: in the normal ending path, chapter 5, when the guide says to make savegame 2, does the first path you follow ends in an ending? I do not remember having to reload a game in the middle of my first run without the DLC, but when using the DLC the first path does not end, it continues into chapter 6.

I am not sure if this (great) guide also includes all DLC achievements. After I got 1000G on the game and finally get the DLC, I followed the complete guide twice (for checking any error), all runs and paths, and I still miss the 70G achievement (which I assume is for having run through all the DLC changes). The last 20G achievement I got on chapter 11 (true end) but I never got the 70G one.

Checking the extra info on the main menu, I can see that my completeness of the game is still at 99.04%. I have all the endings, all the movies, but it seems that I am missing on CG (which should be introduced by the DLC, otherwise I would not have get the 100% CG in my previous runs without the DLC).

I am trying to locate the branching path that leads to this CG, but there are a lot of options.

Alvin, can you post photos of the seven screens of your CG collection? Then I can compare it with mine to try to see where in the story this CG is and find the branching path. All CGs are displayed in the order of the history, but my missing one is the last one, so I assume it will only have its position changed when I get it.

I am not sure if this (great) guide also includes all DLC achievements. After I got 1000G on the game and finally get the DLC, I followed the complete guide twice (for checking any error), all runs and paths, and I still miss the 70G achievement (which I assume is for having run through all the DLC changes). The last 20G achievement I got on chapter 11 (true end) but I never got the 70G one.

Checking the extra info on the main menu, I can see that my completeness of the game is still at 99.04%. I have all the endings, all the movies, but it seems that I am missing on CG (which should be introduced by the DLC, otherwise I would not have get the 100% CG in my previous runs without the DLC).

I am trying to locate the branching path that leads to this CG, but there are a lot of options.

Alvin, can you post photos of the seven screens of your CG collection? Then I can compare it with mine to try to see where in the story this CG is and find the branching path. All CGs are displayed in the order of the history, but my missing one is the last one, so I assume it will only have its position changed when I get it.

Sorry, I forgot to mention one last thing about the dlc achievment that a lot of ppl could miss. This achievment is called "A present from the Lab mem(bers)"

To get this last cg and achievment complete the game by following the guide in this thread and then load up any game using your save file (in my case I just started a new game).

Open up your cell phone and look for a text messege that was never opened. Press A twice to open attached files and you'll see a congrats cg with all the Lab members. It's an easter egg that I found by luck.

Edited by alvin118tw