Achievement won't unlock!? ("Where Are You?")

Homaz

"Complete a level without the monsters draining Amy's energy"

I've played the first level 5 times now without getting ami hit by an infected guy, but after I completed the level the achievement doesn't unlock.

Tried it on easy AND on hard... but no achievement. :uzi:

What can I do?

Greetz

Are you sure amy not get hits? maybe you miss that one of them hit her.

If not maybe try again levels few more times. (try on Normal difficulty this time too)

If again nothing happen then you will have clear cache in system via HDD.

If nothing everything above could do for you then I hate to tell you that you have recover gamertag.

Hopeful nothing do with recover gamertag so I am sure you chance get achievement for reason.

Good luck for get cheevo :)

You've got it mixed up. "Where Are You" is for concealing yourself from he enemy (which I don't have and I beat the game. Glitch?). The one for no enemy draining Amy's energy is called "Bodyguard" I believe. Make sure you didn't already unlock it and have it mixed up.

You've got it mixed up. "Where Are You" is for concealing yourself from he enemy (which I don't have and I beat the game. Glitch?). The one for no enemy draining Amy's energy is called "Bodyguard" I believe. Make sure you didn't already unlock it and have it mixed up.

I posted a video for "Where Are You" if you didn't get it through normal progression. (I had to go back to get it as well)

Where are you? Is missable, it's not story progression. For some reason the Huge Monster scene is Story Related and it just doesn't count, it has to be a random encounter that we've seen. (Soldier in Chapter 2. Checkpoint 1)

Oh, sorry, I meant the "Bodygaurd" Achievement.

I dont know what to do...

I have only two Achievements (Find Me & Complete Chapter 1)

Well, I have to try this again... but I swear Amy has not been caught by those zombies.... thanks 4 the help!

greetz!

Edit: No Achievement again... and I was hand in hand with amy all the time... I give it up... after 7 times completing chapter 1! -_-

Edited by Homaz

Have you avoided the zombies when running to the Platform Puzzle? (When Chello opens the door and locks it?)

If the Zombies somehow gets in, Amy has to already be in the Upper Level Platform since sometimes the door doesn't lock in time.

Yeah, I ran hand in hand with her to the button closing the gate... the first time I tried this Amy got caught by one of those zombies and became some kind of "red", but all the other tries succed without getting caught by a zombie AND i was hand in hand with all the time (except the puzzles)...

I thought it didn't unlock, because I reloaded Checkpoints, but retries of the chapter didn't help either. Am I the single person whith this problem? -.- Dammned......

Maybe I delete the Game and download it again. Will see if it helps. Thanks for your help.

Best wishes from Germany.

Yeah, I ran hand in hand with her to the button closing the gate... the first time I tried this Amy got caught by one of those zombies and became some kind of "red", but all the other tries succed without getting caught by a zombie AND i was hand in hand with all the time (except the puzzles)...

I thought it didn't unlock, because I reloaded Checkpoints, but retries of the chapter didn't help either. Am I the single person whith this problem? -.- Dammned......

Maybe I delete the Game and download it again. Will see if it helps. Thanks for your help.

Best wishes from Germany.

Sorry to hear about it. But I am sure you will get it by somehow.

I got achievement in chapter one and very easy. So I got few glitch achievements in other games and have recover gamertag and even clear cache once done it then achievement will pop once done correct again. :)

I understand your frustrate.