Achievement Discussion

They look near identical to the Steam achievements. Only ones where I see a difference is surviving arena fights, and changing "Madman" to Dark instead of Insane.

Whew. Thank goodness they did that. Now I don't have to dashboard repeatedly in a single player game, too (I seriously was going to do that if we had to complete it on Insane). ;)

Whew. Thank goodness they did that. Now I don't have to dashboard repeatedly in a single player game, too (I seriously was going to do that if we had to complete it on Insane). ;)

It still could happen that it's a secret achievement! :D But let's hope I'm wrong! :) As for the rest of the achievement list I think it's pretty cool!

• 2 weeks later...

Ive played the witcher and the witcher 2 about ten times on the PC, and getting the all the steam achievements for both games. If its exactly the same as the pc (gameplay, not achievements), ill have this done two days -three tops with all the best everything :fingers crossed: Im starting the 360 game right now so if its the same thing Ill be writing a guide

Ive played the witcher and the witcher 2 about ten times on the PC, and getting the all the steam achievements for both games. If its exactly the same as the pc (gameplay, not achievements), ill have this done two days -three tops with all the best everything :fingers crossed: Im starting the 360 game right now so if its the same thing Ill be writing a guide

That's great news, you did a really excellent job with the SH: Downpour guides, so I'll be looking forward to your achievement guide.

Nice, a big A+ for you if you get the job done right! ;)

Now i wonder how you guys get your hands on a game like this thats not even been released yet i seen that Mr.Bubbles aswell in the leaderboards having 100G out of it either its u ppl know sources or having friends who get gamerreview copies of these games lol.

Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE!

They look like common Action-RPG ones. Also with plenty Secret Achievements. Let's just hope most of them are story-related. What ya'll guys think!? :)

I just had a quik look in that secret achievements list and as i noticed there the usual "Kill this guy" "Don,t Kill him" onces lol!

There is another two "Kill all of the forest trolls" "Don,t kill any forest trolls"

pfff what basicly means for that last one you have to go thru the game twice, i was hoping to play thru it onces on dark hard. But anyways list looks decend tho :) But its anyways about the game and the story or? I know weird statement in a site about achievements :p

• 2 weeks later...
Huh interesting. Now it's the US version who get's a kick in the face. Usually we Europeans are the suckers of CUT GAMES.

i think in the US there is a rating above their version of our 18, and if something falls under that then it can only be sold in certain stores, and cant be on display, sothat would of hurt sales so they censored it, so they could get the 18 rating.

(of course this post could be complete bullshit, but its what heard from a guy who knew a guy)

• 8 months later...