Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be playing this game on tuesday and will play twice so we can both complete it as a memeber of g unit i will not quit, and i wanna go for the medals and targets as well, hit me up gamertag gt rep only if ur committed and can actually play long periods of times

Any1 need to get "Death from Above"? because im struggling to get it, i believe im doing what the description says,/ not dying ect. Any1 who needs it add me and we try get it or if some1 is willing just to help me id appreciate it thnx.

GT- Caxie UK

I only need the Co-op achievements then I'm done. I can help you beat it on hard if you need to. I live in the United States in New York, eastern time. It doesn't matter to me if you have a mic or not.I'm hoping to start today (3/2/09) around 3:00PM eastern time.

GT: DaKidJose

Send message to my GT not here: I'm from x360a.com and I'm here to boost 50Cent: BOTS or similar to that.

EDIT: Have the 1000, thanks to TLOR FETT.

Edited by DakidJose

Need to get 3 or 2 GOLD MEDALS on some CHAPTERS, if you have some CHAPTERS what you didn't reach GOLD i founded out how to do it, Play co-op with a friend 1 guy stand still, and the other guy gets all the posters and targets, and walk up to the bad guys and press B all the time and get 6 or 10,000 a time. Add me if you NEED GOLD MEDALS!! GT Ix KING xI AFC

Hey guys,

Looking to get all the G-Unit achievements and Revive a player only - 2 Playthroughs on easy shouldnt take long if we just run through levels,

Send me a FR on XBL with a message stating 50 boosting and we can sort out a time - Preferably this weekend.

GT; Genesis x360a

Would anyone be up for running through the Hard difficulty with me? I need the coop achievements (me playing as lloyd banks, tony yayo, dj through the whole game)....Anyone that hasn't gotten it I will be more than happy to play through again so you can get yours, it would help me get the weapon achievements and target/posters

Thanks a lot

my gamertag is Kidd Cartel, so just send me a F.R. and a message letting me know who you are...Thanks

Im this game right now and tryin to get the all gold medal ones and the co-op ones. If i can get a good other player we could both get all these achievements right now. So if any wants to try message me I dont understand why people just leave there tags up here and no one orginize this or what. Can someone set this up i realy want these achievements. Anyone who see this feel free to message me so we can both get these DONE.