Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I have a quick question that I have not seen answered about Terrorist Hunt. Do you unlock the achievement for beating it on realistic in co-op? My buddies and I just flew through all the maps, got the achievements for the 1 st and 1st realistic and 5 maps, but not the "beat all realistic" ones. Yes, we did play all on realistic too, Thanks.

Also, as to boosting Elite, yes you got the achivement for it even if you did the point glitch. I did it because like 3 days after the game came out, my box showed me the ring, then when I got it back, it did it again and then again the next time I got it back, so 10 weeks of no play time had my rank retarded.

Hey, I have a quick question that I have not seen answered about Terrorist Hunt. Do you unlock the achievement for beating it on realistic in co-op? My buddies and I just flew through all the maps, got the achievements for the 1 st and 1st realistic and 5 maps, but not the "beat all realistic" ones. Yes, we did play all on realistic too, Thanks.

Also, as to boosting Elite, yes you got the achivement for it even if you did the point glitch. I did it because like 3 days after the game came out, my box showed me the ring, then when I got it back, it did it again and then again the next time I got it back, so 10 weeks of no play time had my rank retarded.

You can get it on co-op, I just did with 3 friends.

You must have missed out a map.

To get the Terrorist Hunts done easily on Realistic or any difficulty for that matter, you can quit the match if you die 2 times and rejoin- it will give you 2 more lives. Repeat until you and your squad complete the map and repeat for the rest. Only 3 people can do it, not the host for already known reasons.

not sure if this has been discussed or not, but if you have 6 people when u start the game, and someone leaves, making it only 5 does it still count everything you do since you started with 6?

I read on another thread that as long as the match starts with 6 players, it stores it as 6 present even if someone bails out in the middle of the match, i couldnt imagine how frustrating that would be if it didnt work like that.