Rate Assassin's Creed

KingGotenW

What would you rate Assassin's Creed?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate Assassin's Creed?

• 1-3 __this game is s***
    • 4-6__Why did i buy this game?
    • 7-8__the game was decent but leaved some thing to desire
    • 9-10__WOW game was everything i thought it would be and more

This thread may contain spoilers, if you DON'T want spoilers then DON'T read this thread!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ign--7.7/10

Gamestop--9/10

My review:

[Audio:9] when eavesdropping on someone is what a little hard to hear. and when talking to some people if you stood the wrong way you could'nt understand them

[Visual:10] well defined graphics. shadows,clothing,mouths; all moved when they were supposed to

[Playability:9] dont get me wrong the gameplay is AMAZING but after the 3rd assassination the game tends to get a lil repetitive...

[Delivery:9] the hype surround this game was huge, but the end result put the hype to shame. (game was better than i'd thought it would be)

[Achievments:8.5] as to be expected of this game, it was full of do this (x) amount of times. lots of collect this and gather that. and most of the achievments you would get while playing through the game.

[Review] saddly after playing through this game 1 time. and after i go back for the achievments i missed. (go to hell lucy) i feel no need to play it again. i jsut wish it wasn't so repetitive or else this game could be played through so many times. which i'm sure some people will

[Final] 9.1 excellent !!

What would you rate it? i am not asking if you like the game. im asking what would u rate it. write your own review of the game. and list several reason why

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Perpetual Edit]

****SPOILER*****

[/Perpetual Edit]

I would say its about an 8 in my book, its got some amazing graphics and the world is huge and would take weeks to explore 100%. I was thrown back about the whole memories thing, I didnt know the game was going to be about someones memories i though it was just set in medievil times and thats that. for this i would say its an 8, but i have only just started playing so im sure that score would increse.

I'd give it a 9. It would have gotten an 8 for being repetitive. But the combat looks so deliciously viscious that it makes up for it. Plus free running/climbing and such just looks incredible. So far i have done the training mission and all of the things to do in the first city such as viewpoints, saving citizens, and the investigation missions. But I stopped playing when I was assigned my first target. So far I love it and I am browsing this board to ease the pain of me being at work and not playing Asssassin's Creed :(

I'll give it a 9 since it lived up to most of my expectations. It's a solid game and I'm many hours into it but have only done 1 hit so far. I'm going around and just doing pickpocketing and saving citizens. I haven't encountered the frame rate issues and I've been playing it about 4-6 hours. It's just really fun to see the reactions when you do different things. I was expecting a solid game and that's what I got so I'm happy.

This future thing really annoys me. Why couldn't they just leave the damn thing in the 12th century...Damn.

Take a second to think about it. If they has purely done a 12th Century game- which i REALLY wanted, then AC would be a one off game- the odds of them being able to find enough people to do a second game are slim.

However, with the aspect of the game, they can easily move the game to any time in history. We could have AC in the Roman empire, the Middle Ages, the real future or even in Iraq in the 1990s. The posibilities are endless.

While I was like you with the disapointment originally, the future it brings for the series is far better.

ok minty calm down.... he changed it

Wow..... so many spoilers. Do you people have no sympathy? Jerks the lot of you!!!

sorry didnt mean for this to be a spoiler thread. but if you think about it you cant write a very detailed review w/o mentioning the plotline.

p.s. some people should learn to put

warnings [spoiler/] in there thread. for those of you who cant use it. http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/faq.php?faq=general#faq_spoilers