Dig Achievement Video

Wooden Foot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've done this three times now and it hasn't unlocked. I even did the thing it said on the achievement guide to go around the map clockwise and counter-clockwise after the map is all black, and it still didn't work... awesome...

EDIT! - Nevermind, got it on my next try. Finished the level instead of dying on the same level I dug out and got it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do you have to do it on the 1st level, because i dug out the 2nd level completely and still didn't receive the achievement. I just figured fighting the green guys would be easier and it was but no achievement i honestly want to break my controller at the moment!!

Alright I went back and got it on level 1, thanx for the vid and giving me an idea of how to approach this ridic achievement...ur a lifesaver

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is kinda a old topic, well not so much but still.

I gotta say Thanks for the video, I could easily dig it out all the way and not miss anything and still didn't get the achievement, so I did it basically how he does it in the video and I got it, so yah Thanks!

Anybody else who has trouble with this achievement, just do it almost exactly like the video, and you will get it..kkz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I hadn't played this game since Feb. and this was the only achievement I needed. Out of boredom, I decided to go for it tonight. It took about an hour for me to get it perfectly - at one point I had all the earth dug out but one of the red dudes killed me as I was trying to blow up his buddy so I had to try again.

I watched the video three times and tried for a good while, but I got it. Many, many thanks. This is the first XBLA game I have 100% in.