Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

UPDATE: I no longer have this game

Anytime someone is on, and wants to help boost, send me a message!

I don't have any of the online acheivements, and don't really feel like trying for them. I will be selling this game in about a week, so try and get me before then..

GT: Fat Grover

UPDATE: I no longer have this game

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, after playing this game, and giving it a legitiment shot online... i kinda like it. Call me crazy or whatever, but i may just play this game to the full 1000. Yes, even the 10,001 kills. Imagine that achieve! But what people aren't understanding about this game is, its not like Gears. It will take a long time for those kills, but not nearly as long as gears or R6. Although not nearly as good... still do-able. I was playing with random people all night, and hosting 10 min all vs all matches, and getting between 30-45 kills! If you don't completly suck at the game 10,001 is in range for you. I also got all the other online achieves legit. They are pretty easy if you just give the game some honest effort. Most the people that are playing this online right now, really aren't that good. Give it a shot!

HEy Everyone,

I will be boosting all day tomorrow (Thursday 5th June and most of Friday 6th).. Anyone looking to trade online achievements for THE CLUB please add me.

Gamertag - INFCTED...

Will send out a list later tonight on who is joining and how were going to do it....