SpecOps/Online Partners/Stat Boosting Thread

Creech

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to Boost FMJ(or headshots) and Gamewinning kills!! I am a fair gamer and wont leave in the middle of the match or do all killing challenges while u do somehting else so that ur kdr tanks... this is how it will go....

We both get into a cage match and have tactical insertion ill do 19FMJ kills and then u FMJ(or headshot) me ONCE and then ill do the gamewinning kill with whatever, then you will do 19 FMJ kills(or headshots) and ill FMJ u ONCE(which will be 20 with that gun) and then you do game winning killl with whatever... so u see it will take 2 matches each to complete a gun! its goes pretty fast this way.. I have 7 guns that i have everything completed on them but FMJ if u dont have 7 thats ok we can just do as many as u have and ill find another partner....

I need FMJ but if you need headshots we can still boost .. i just wanna be fair and kill each other the same amount of times.....

SO if you want to boost with me please send me a friend request and let me no you want to boost and the best times for you to boost...(ill be on today from like 415-530 and tomorrow prob not at all and wend. 10am-530pm.. but i can schedule anytime to play as long as u give me a heads up! IM EASTERN TIME ZONE gamertag rredruMM

Looking for a partner to help me with the following missions:

Delta - Wardriving, Estate Takedown

Echo - All three missions

Send me a FR with a MSG saying who you are. I'll be for a couple hours tonight probably so that should leave plenty of time. Please read the Spec Ops Strategies before responding so we both know what we're doing.

RIOT SHIELD BOOSTING!!!@@@

I'm setting up a session right now that's gonna last a while.

Send me a friend request if you want in and join as soon as I accept it. Limited space.

Make sure to have one class with Riot shield + One man Army, and another with P90 Akimbo+one man army. (if you dont have akimbo p90, then use a large magazine LMG please)

GT = omithealien

Edited by omi_the_alien
Update info

Hey Im willing to boost all tonight and ALL of tomorrow for levels. I am currently lvl 69 and WILL prestige as soon as possible so riotshield boosting might be the best way to go least until I can create my classes. Send a message on xbox live or on here.

Im in pacific time zone if that is of a concern for anyone.

Looking to Boost FMJ(or headshots) and Gamewinning kills!! I am a fair gamer and wont leave in the middle of the match or do all killing challenges while u do somehting else so that ur kdr tanks... this is how it will go....

We both get into a cage match and have tactical insertion ill do 19FMJ kills and then u FMJ(or headshot) me ONCE and then ill do the gamewinning kill with whatever, then you will do 19 FMJ kills(or headshots) and ill FMJ u ONCE(which will be 20 with that gun) and then you do game winning killl with whatever... so u see it will take 2 matches each to complete a gun! its goes pretty fast this way.. I have 7 guns that i have everything completed on them but FMJ if u dont have 7 thats ok we can just do as many as u have and ill find another partner....

I need FMJ but if you need headshots we can still boost .. i just wanna be fair and kill each other the same amount of times.....

If you want to boost tomorrow from 1:30pm-330pm or wend 10am-530pm send me a friend request and be on one of those times! im tired of getting request from plp that r not on or plp wanting to do other boosting then what i talked about above. so if ur serious about doing FMJ or headshots send me an invite...... IM EASTERN TIME ZONE gamertag rredruMM