QR Code Results

atheistium

Seeing that not everyone has access to a QR code reader I thought it'd be good to post the QR results that people have found here.

I have three;

Back of treasure map; (image)

RT RT RT LT RT RT RT LT

In temple room with giant QR code on wall; (image)

RT RT LT RT LT LT LT RT

Can't remember the room but it was in the sewers area; (image)

RT RT LT RT RT RT LT LT RT LT LT LT RT LT RT LT

I agree. Not everyone is going to have a smart phone that can scan these. At least there's the internet.

You can take a normal picture and upload it to websites, or you can recreate it in programs like ms paint.

It has also been stated by the dev. that every qr code has a harder alternate puzzle to unlock the same anti-cube, so you don't actually need a qr reader at all.

You can take a normal picture and upload it to websites, or you can recreate it in programs like ms paint.

It has also been stated by the dev. that every qr code has a harder alternate puzzle to unlock the same anti-cube, so you don't actually need a qr reader at all.

Yeah, the alternate solutions are in the throne rooms in the game, though you'll have a hard time seeing them your first time through the game.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

What's wrong?

QR code (abbreviated from Quick Response Code) is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode (or two-dimensional barcode) first designed for the automotive industry in Japan; a barcode is an optically machine-readable label that is attached to an item and that records information related to that item: The information encoded by a QR code may be made up of four standardized types ("modes") of data (numeric, alphanumeric, byte / binary, Kanji) or, through supported extensions, virtually any type of data.

As for the better, i'd like to recommend this barcode reader, it can empower users with the ability to include an image viewer and pre-processing capabilities such as deskew, despeckle, and annotations.

I'm studying about this recently.

I hope we can have some communication later.

Best regards,

Arron

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...