so im playing online..

• 1 month later...

Don't bother playing this game onlne unless you are playing with a friend or a boosting buddy if you want the achievements. 100% of the people I've played with online just do the same shit over and over again. Green Lantern and The Flash are the 2 common ones I see people playing over and over. It's not even fun to play in my opinion. Some people say it is fair and all that, and I guess it is true. But the point of a game is to have fun, and I can' have fun when the other guy is being an asshole and using the same move over and over so I can't move.

• 1 month later...
Don't bother playing this game onlne unless you are playing with a friend or a boosting buddy if you want the achievements. 100% of the people I've played with online just do the same shit over and over again. Green Lantern and The Flash are the 2 common ones I see people playing over and over. It's not even fun to play in my opinion. Some people say it is fair and all that, and I guess it is true. But the point of a game is to have fun, and I can' have fun when the other guy is being an asshole and using the same move over and over so I can't move.

Really?

I don't see Green Lantern much.

#1 by far is Sub Zero, followed by Scorpion and The Flash and Superman.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Well i tried this today, just cause i readed the 200 versus match could be done online, i tought before it was local only, so i got checking how much matches i did online and im around 170, guess i could have it in the end so well i did like 5 matchs, got my ass kick the first one(dude challenging me) but then i picked some new guy and beat them for the 4th others.

I play with superman and sonya, its the only ones i remember most of the moves(and superman brutality) but seriously this shit was so laggy for all the matches... I understand playing at 5 am when your north american may be not a good idea(you play europeen, so it will lag more) but i remember this game was always laggy anyway, even with canadian or americans... So well... im so glad the new MK isnt like that...it lag a little bit sometimes, but nothing compare to this outrageous piece of garbage(for online play)

I had troubles doing the flawless back then when the game came out, cause everytime i would pound the guy, but he would manage to give me a "lag double hit"

Anyway, ill finish my achievement, after that ill miss only the ones i would never do(challenge kombo, way too hard, and that impossible 25 win in a row, cause i never boost) and that will be hit for this game ever exept maybe if a friend want to try it locally but thats it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see Superman and his ground pound.. they jsut do ta tover and over and over and you just can't get close.. or win.. was up to 10 wins in arow when I got that stupid spammer.. I mean at least ing th SF series I can do some stuff to spammers.. but this game ... maybe now that the new MK is out it will be easier to get the 25 wins in a row.. hell I would even be willing to boost them with a group of people!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...