Achievement Guide and Road Map

h4mm32

Hi there,

Potential spoilers follow....

Your best bet is to rebuild Seawatch (you'll know when you come across it - just keep accepting side-quests and it will pop up). You'll have access to most of the reagents in there once you finish that short-ish quest line.

The achievement isn't unobtainable at all - you can always go back and harvest the reagents as they respawn - although certain reagents can only be found in certain places (I'm thinking Scarab Salts, White Flake and Prismere Dust specifically). This can be done after finishing the main quest line, and the locations given in the roadmap are accurate.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if someone has already mentioned this but little tip for people i just unlocked the loremaster achievement with 6 left to find for fall, 1 for spring and 3 for amaura. i have though found all 10 lorestones in the dead kel dlc which i beleive is the reason the achievement popped ( it must take a certain amount of stones found, not based on which they are) nice little find as the stones are pretty much unmissable as you play through the dlc, saves you the hassle of finding the harder ones. :)

There are more lorestones in the 'Teeth of Naros' as well which I would imagine count (although I can't prove this as I've already got the achievement).

As stated above, some of the 'original' lorestones are a PITA to find so unless you want them all and the bonuses they convey, going for the easier-to-find expansion lorestones might be a good option.

As mark of power said.

With 10 lorestones left in the main story the achievement popped for me. I had already completed the Dead Kel DLC, so it looks like the achievement based off the total NUMBER of lorestones in the main game, not ALL stones needed.

• 2 weeks later...
So, which ones are actually missable? I read through the list and everything can be gotten throughout the game or after the final quest-line(if I didn't miss anything).

As it says in the Road Map, just three are missable. One if you don't start the game on Hard difficulty (Destiny Dominated), one if you miss too many persuasion attempts (Wink and a Smile) and one if you get to the highest level without ever killing someone 10 levels above you (Out of Your League).

As it says in the Road Map, just three are missable. One if you don't start the game on Hard difficulty (Destiny Dominated), one if you miss too many persuasion attempts (Wink and a Smile) and one if you get to the highest level without ever killing someone 10 levels above you (Out of Your League).

Okay, thanks. I've already missed the "Out of Your League" one.

Nice guide BTW :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've completed the game yesterday with a full 1300/1300! So proud of this! :Bounce:

Even if it's a really good game, I found some of the achievements really boring and time-consuming.

However, thanks for the guide and all the guides in the section because they really help me!

These are a few suggestions that I give you that really help me if you want to 100% this title:

- do the "Out of the League" achievement right after starting the game

- save very often, especially every time you start a new quest (protect you from glitches, bugs and errors you have done)

- do the main quests and the factions quest first, that's because there are a lot of sub-quests and only some of them really help you to get the achievements

- save every time before you talk with a characters. That's because of the "A Wink and a Smile" achievement

- save every time before open an enchanted ward

- save in front of a Fateweaver and use it to reset your skill and maximize the skill you require to get a particular achievement like sagecraft, blacksmith, alchemy and so on...

- reset all your reagents when you want to get the "Green Thumb" and harvest all the reagents that you need. Only harvest, don't loot them

- use the topic dedicated for the persuasion quests to unlock the relative achievement

- maximize the Detect Hidden ability to see what Lorestone are available in a particular area

Hope it help you!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm pulling my bullshit card on that 8 hour hard playthrough. I played solid for 2 days now on hard and am probly only halfway through.

Me too. It's not a difficult game or anything but considering the developers reportedly did a 100% completion speed run that took over 200 hours, being able to beat even the main quest on hard in 8 hours seems absurd / impossible.

I'm on hard and getting as many achievements as I can gradually. I'm almost done with the main story, did all but one of the factions (in the middle of it right now) and a handful of side quests/tasks and I'm at roughly 70 hours. I have most of the other achievements, but since I'm full mage I can't get the "Riposte!" one on this playthrough, nor "Trapper" or the persuasion achievement as I put no points into the skill so that's going to take me another playthrough.

I don't believe that it'd take hundreds of hours to 100% the achievements, but it's definitely an overwhelmingly long game when you get into it. :o

Also I'm sure most of you have it by now, but I got both "Out of Your League" and "Crime Doesn't Pay" at the same time by aggravating the guards in Rathir when I was caught stealing a book for a quest. I had to fight/dodge four or five of them at once, but kept hacking away at them with chakrams until the achievement popped. By that point my bounty was so high when I came back to the city shortly after, I could get the second achievement right away.

Edited by demonocracy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...