Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

Need help with 2 achievements for "The Sacrifice" dlc (Sacrifizzle and Barrel Rolled) and 2 achievements of the main game ("Still something to prove" (only one campaign left, The Parish) and "Strength in numbers").

I will gladly help with what ever is needed on your side as well.

Please add me if you need the same or can help

GT: Jota Matador

Edited by Jota Matador
Obtain some achievements for The Sacrifice all ready.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, dunno if anyone is still gunning for this cheevo or needs it, but myself and a mate need Strength in Numbers, we have us 2 plus a spare controller each so all we need is 2 peeps to help out each with a controller spare or 4 peeps, also willing to help knock out any versus cheevos anyone might need as we still need a couple. Send me a message and we can sort it out.

GT: Petoria 12

Need help with "Strength In Numbers Achievment".

:uzi:Form a team and beat an enemy team in 4v4 Versus or Scavenge.

The one where I blow up a special infected with an Explosive B. :)

Wedding Crasher :woop:

And ------->

"Chaos Generator"

Have all 3 generators running at once in "The Sacrifice" finale.

THEN I WILL HAVE THIS COMPLETE!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP :AR15

:boom GT: RIOTX777

Edited by Riotx777
Add Gamer Tag

Need help with 2 achievements of the main game "Still something to prove" (only one campaign left, The Parish) and "Strength in numbers".

I will gladly help with what ever is needed on your side as well.

I'm available all weekend.

Please add me and send a message that you found me at xbox360ch.

GT: Jota Matador

Need help getting/boosting STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and WEDDING CRASHER if anyone is interested. Might have a friend wanting to get them too, so that's two. Those are the only two achievements I need to complete the game.

Will provide help or just a general teammate if anyone needs one in return. :p

If any one needs achievements for L4D2, then please feel free to send a message to my XBL GT: DarylDixon681

I have all the achievement for this game, so I do not need help in return.I do however have 3 conditions for my help.

1. Have a mic and use it

2. Have more than an hour to work on them

3. Send a FR to me with the message L4D2 help

If you can't comply with those 3 conditions, then I am sorry I cannot help you.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone loves this game and truly wants all achievements for it, then I will help you out. I play this game a lot and I do not mind using my time to help people get their 1000 GS for it. But I ask 3 things before I help anyone. And these things that I ask are not hard.

1. Have a mic and use it. I have played with a lot of people who had them but never used them. And that bothers me to no end. After-all this is a team game that requires communication, Especially on Expert mode. If you do not have a mic and still want my help then I will help you.

2. Have at least an hour to spend before asking my help. I will not waste my time playing games with people who have less than that.

3. When asking for my help, then please send a message with the text L4D2 so that way I know that your not some random person sending me a friend request and have no games in common. I have had that happen to me at least 12 times in the last year. I decline all friend requests if they do not say or text me what game they need my help on.

My XBL GT Is: DarylDixon681

I am online a lot. So finding me will not be a problem.

Hello, I just got this game for christmas(although I did play L4d 1 a bunch) and I am looking for anyone to play campaign with and to help get achievements with. I have a mic and I pretty much need all the achievements so I am down for working on whatever other people need.

my GT is : Pigvomit420

• 2 weeks later...