The Big Bang Theory?

PhilX2

Love it! though when they started getting relationships involved it kind of lost its charm and began to focus a bit to much on that...its like a nerdy version of friends now, nothing like its original form.

I never thought about it but you're right. Still, they had to expand somehow, without added more characters.

This show is awesome.

Kaley Cucoco makes it that much better.

Bleh, I couldn't disagree more. They could fire her tomorrow and it would only improve things. Adding Mayim Bialik (and to a lesser extent, Melissa Rauch) really showed how worthless Cuoco is.

Here's a drinking game-- take a shot every time Cuoco purses her lips/makes a stupid duck face after saying one of her lines. You may not make it through an entire episode without passing out dead.

The Big Bang Theory is a really overrated show. Like many sitcoms, if you take the laugh track out, it's not as funny. There is a part of our brain that makes things more funny when other people laugh (it's a form of adapting to our environment by forming relationships with others). Here is a link to a guy who takes out the laugh track on Youtube. If you really think a sitcom is funny, try watching it without the track, The Office style.

The Big Bang Theory is a really overrated show. Like many sitcoms, if you take the laugh track out, it's not as funny. There is a part of our brain that makes things more funny when other people laugh (it's a form of adapting to our environment by forming relationships with others). Here is a link to a guy who takes out the laugh track on Youtube. If you really think a sitcom is funny, try watching it without the track, The Office style.

I never found this show funny anyway (I always thought it was painfully unfunny, honestly), but that video definitely was cringe worthy.

If you like it, enjoy yourself, I just don't find anything in it funny what so ever.

The fact that you sit and take the time to dissect the TV show defeats the purpose of any comedy. I could sit here and pick apart any TV show and make you believe it isn't funny. Nothing special here.

I never found this show funny anyway (I always thought it was painfully unfunny, honestly), but that video definitely was cringe worthy.

If you like it, enjoy yourself, I just don't find anything in it funny what so ever.

The minority always needs to be heard as well.

I'm so glad I don't think like this, everything would be miserable and dull in life.

• 2 weeks later...

And the award for biggest buzzkill goes to..