Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am willing to help out any lower level character level up we could start from the begining of the game if it's your first play thru or whatever i love the game and am a level 61 so all the weapons found are yours cuz i do not need them . my gamertag is mkaj hit me up with a message and i will help when i'm online.. i am online a lot i live in central time zone..

I have a character that will always have the hammerlocks hunt mission:

"I like my monsters rare" ready to hand in on True vault hunter mode

(USB copies of my Original)

Personally hated this DLC and THIS MISSION!

I have a lot of gear but it's mainly for high levels, A few low level purples but not much

I also have a modded xp-boost relic and rocket launcher

(xp relic is any level with +48.1% for combat, Rocket is lvl 50 though)

In exchange :

Any heads and skins for Krieg

Lvl 61 orange, pearl or E-tech gear

Hey, I'm willing to help anyone who needs assistance with leveling up, farming, regular campaign, or achievements.

I will dupe any gear of mine that interests you. I prefer that people have mics.

Penter2192 - GT: Penter2192 - EST - Mic:Yes - Preferred Characters: Gaige, Salvador, Maya

Send me a message if you'd like help.

I'm normally online around 8pm Est.

Edited by Penter2192

I just started game, in like first level. Level 6. I wanna play with someone who just wants to play and have fun. I'll start a new account if needed. I prefer someone who hasn't played the game and wants to do all the optional quests before story quest.

I'm deaf, so no Microphone, but could use skype/aim/msn whatever

Thanks, GT is DragonsGoMOO

looking for a nice team to finish my uvhm side quests and dlc missions. Im a lvl 61 siren with a fair amount of legendary and pearlecsent weapons and equipment. Anyone who can do big damage is more than welcome to join me.. GT Raresmack

looking for a nice team to finish my uvhm side quests and dlc missions. Im a lvl 61 siren with a fair amount of legendary and pearlecsent weapons and equipment. Anyone who can do big damage is more than welcome to join me.. GT Raresmack

You can count me in I'm always up for a good co-op with others.

I have lvl 61 Gunzerker, Siren, and Mechromancer.

I'll hit you up with a message on XBL.

GT: Penter2192

Looking for lvl 61 baby maker and rare player heads (mostly just krieg)

have a few pearlescent and lvl 61 infinite pistols, plus a modded xp

relic in exchange.

thanks

Hey, you're sort of in the wrong thread for trading, but if you haven't already gotten what you're looking for I have two lvl 61 Baby Makers (plain and Corrosive), I could dupe them for you if you still need them.

If anyone has a good method or team to boost me closer to 61 (currently level 50 Siren) add me...GT: WholeWorldBlind

Well just quickly going through the missions should give you tonnes of experience. So start your campaign and have someone of a higher level carry you through it perhaps.

Hi, I need some help with killing Terramorphous. I'm only level 37 so I need someone on a high lvl to help me. Killing Terramorphous is my last side mission.

My GT is: St3ff0 F0X

(It's the nummber 0 in the GT.) Im almost online 24/7.

GT: KlumpyP00 (those are o's not zeros)

Level 53 Zerker completed normal & TVH modes.

Working on completing Hammerlock DLC in TVHM and also up for a start in UVHM to continue leveling up.

Have mic & willing to help with anything... anyone intersted in co-op UVHM please msg me online - I'll likely be playing the majority of the day.

I have a wide selection of purple (epic), some legendary (orange), and blue (rare with red text) items from level 8 through 49.

From what I can tell, I have every NON-MOD flavor of level 50 legendary (orange) items and am willing to dupe provided you msg me first. If the item is class specific, it will be for a Gunzerker as he is the only class I've been working - sorry.