Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell is 813 van ness ave? i know its in the hollywood section.

Zoom out your map and where it says HOLLYWOOD in large letters, the vertical street that is on the bold O in HOLLYWOOD is Van Ness. Go down that street on the map till you see Lemongrove. The airport is to the left of Lemongrove. Its called Hughes or something like that.

Zoom out your map and where it says HOLLYWOOD in large letters, the vertical street that is on the bold O in HOLLYWOOD is Van Ness. Go down that street on the map till you see Lemongrove. The airport is to the left of Lemongrove. Its called Hughes or something like that.

Ok you made it much clearer, found it. 3 more to go.....

IPW and Studebaker Commander, ill have to check the last 1. there has to be somewhere i can find them without having to replay a mission.

Packard Custom

In the InstaHeat Factory parking lot during "The Gas Man."

This one must be wrong. I've been to it over a dozen times, and each time all I see are Instaheat trucks. No cars in sight in the parking lot at all. And yes, I did make sure not to go to Instaheat until the case forces you to go there.

As I said in a previous post, most cars are in completely random locations. Out of all of the locations listed, only a few were actually at their locations, while most I found by randomly driving around (and sometimes not even in the area where they were found on the list). If I found them in their "fixed locations", it usually takes me quite a few restarts of cases for them to show up at all.

Anyway, I only have 3 cars left. Packard Custom, Nash Deluxe 600 Army and Buick Ambulance. However, I think I can find the other two fine in free roam. But having to restart cases to find ones that are supposed to be in certain cases is kind of a pain in the ass, since you can't skip most cutscenes.

Edited by GalaxyRed13

I decided to just continue with the other cars, and was able to get the Buick Ambulance, and Nash Deluxe 600 Army literally right as I got to their locations on this list.

I still need the Packard Custom to complete the list, so I figured the Instaheat factory might have it even in free-roam. But I haven't found it there, or anywhere else nearby. So does anyone else have any good locations where they might be at, instead of just near Instaheat?

Okay I only need 1 more car and it's pissing me off. The last 2 cars I needed must be messed up in the guide. I'm referring to 2-door #'s: 5 - Buick 2dr Sedanette & 23 - Packard Clipper Six.

I went to the LA Library during "Quarter Moon Murders" and kept quitting to main menu and resuming game and get different cars every time. I can confirm this method works as I used it for several other cars just after a save point. Well I finally got one of the last 2 cars I needed. It's supposed to be #23 as it says to go to that library. But it turns out it was the #5 car (which is supposed to be near the Sawyer house fire in Arson case.)

So I've been reloading the spot where #5 is supposed to be and the alternate spot for #23 next to the gun store in "Buyer Beware." I'm not having any luck. So my question is are #5 & #23 both supposed to be at the library? Should I go back there and keep trying or could #23 be where #5 is supposed to be instead? Or even simpler, if anyone can just confirm an actual location for the 2-Door #23: Packard Clipper Six.

Edited to add: This achievement sucks! Too many cars look alike.

Edited by rockhopper

I am missing two vehicles, - 2 door (packard clipper six)

- service (chevrolet tow truck)

I've been at elysian fields forever with no sign of it. If any1 has a more accurate location for these two vehicles it would be greatfully appreciated.

Edited by VELVETxASSASSIN

*edit*

I found my last car, YAY; got the achievement for Auto Fanatic YAY, and my City of Angels achievement YAY.

Now for some reason I still need to get 1 more car and that's the damn Ford Convertible. OH well

Edited by outlaw2448

I think I realized why I wasn't finding the Packard Custom at the Instaheat factory during "The Gas Man". Apparently, that car only shows up if you let the cutscene play when you arrive (as it's in the cutscene). If you skip it, all you find is trucks. So now that I have it, I have all vehicles. Thanks guys for all of the videos and stuff.

My final 5 cars that I need to find are

2 Dr.

Buick Custom

Ford Convertible

4 Dr.

Cadillac Series 75 Limousine

International D Series Sedan

Willys Overland

Can anyone help narrow down these cars?

I just got the Buick Custom when I had 4 cars left. i can confirm I got it like the guide says. Load the case "The Set Up" and when you can, exit to the parking lot and hope you get lucky (make sure to check entire parking lot.) If it's not there, quit to the main menu and resume game and keep trying. I actually got it on my first try but I know you can resume games if the cars not there.

I'm still looking for 4door, #15 (Packard Clipper Eight) that is at "Dewey Bros Dealership". Anyone know what street that is on?

Okay, found a bunch of these on the farthest south/east road on the entire map, between 7th St. and Olympic Blvd. You turn up towards the drive where it leads to what looks like a circle with a cross in it. You have to crash through the red barriers to get to this road but there are a ton of them on the left before you get to said circle.

Edited by MaxRenn82

Police (9)

7. International Police Wagon

Location: Many of these are locked when you find them. Look for them at police roadblocks. At the crime scene of "Studio Secretary Murder."

There is an unlocked one of these on the homicide free roam's street crime "Bank Job" 8:00 - 16:00, Bank of America 7th and Olive (the unlocked IPW is on the corner of 7th and grand)

WE NOW HAVE VIDEO OF EVERY CAR. ONLY in the showroom though but its 360 dagrees so now everyone can get a better look at all sides and help find your cars you need. Keep the info coming if you find anything else. PM me and I'll amend the location guide and provide credit. Thanks Guys!

Service (19)

7. Nash Deluxe 600 Army

Location: South Hollywood. Hughes Airplane Company on 813 Van Ness Avenue. (South West most part of the map.)

This vehicle is always at the Army base in South Eastern corner of the map. East of the river and just south of 7th street is a small horizontal road with a fat U on it. the car is always at the bottom of that U

13. Ford Ambulance

Location: Central. Your first easy chance to get this is at the Central Coroner's office during "A Marriage Made in Heaven." It's parked beside the entrance. Also, one is parked at the Sawyer House fire.

This Ambulance is always in the parking lot of the hospital attached to the central police station (reachable through the police station, or from driveway on 1st street)

Last car I need is a Ford Convertible. Any suggestions?

I'm in the same boat as you are now, only thing I've found so far is to check Hollywood area. Seems to be the spawning place for it.

Go to your map and look between 3rd Street and 6th street which runs east and west. and between Union Avenue and Lucas Avenue which is the north and south run streets. That's where I found and I only found it cause I found a video where someone found it there.

Edited by outlaw2448
Found it