Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners/Item Trading

Spartan

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a dedicated partner to do all of the LiN and DE achieves with! Also needing Survivors and Team Survivors achievements in Versus. Really want to start on LiN and DE!

(The last few people who messaged me clearly did NOT intend to go through with this - if you have no intention of actually helping, do NOT waste your time or mine!)

Looking for someone to play through campaign with and also do the online achievements with.

I'm from Australia and preferrably looking for fellow Australians because of the time zone. But I do spend most nights playing through from 10pm till 4-5am which depending on which state in the states your from is early morning for you.

Send me a friend request with a message along side it so I know who you are. My gamer tag is 'KayZee7'

For Co-op I only need to finish Lost in Nightmares on Professional. I'm already at the Executioners which is a bitch.

I'm down for the Versus achievement boosting though. I just need the 30 wins on each game type and combo 80,000 in Team Survivors.

I have a couple other buddies down to help/need help as well. Look us up:

GLaDOS Psycko

ScRuFFy Psycko

Mudvayne Psycko

Current Date and Time is 4/23/10 @ 2109 (9:09pm for you civs). I am on live right now looking for others to boost Re5 Versus Team Slayer matches. If you want to help me boost for it send me a message on live saying "re5" so I know who you are. I will be on night most likely (unless no one joins in next hour). Hit me up @

gamertag: omg its OCELOT

thanks

If Anyone Needs Help On Any Difficulty For Campaign Mode Give Me An Add Got Infinte Ammo On Most Guns And HAveDone Professional Six Times Now. Completion Time Down To 3hr 40 Or So

Quickest Time I've Done Is Amateur At 2hrs Was In Top 250 In The World Till Everyone Started Hacking The Leaderboards

So If You Need Help Add Me :D

Edit : Will Be OffLIne For A Week Or So As I've Moved Into New House

No Internet Installed Yet :o

Edited by SparkaieWhyRfc1
Extra Info Added