No achievements for dreadnought assault?

I've been watching the official forums to see if this ever actually gets mentioned. So far I haven't seen anything about it there yet, but the first couple DLC releases and title updates were buggy as hell. I would expect that it's something that will eventually get fixed, but as of right now no one has identified new acheivements either here or on Steam, and no new trophies for PS3. The official site specifically listed "new achievements and trophies" as part of this DLC pack, so I would think they'll be coming soon.

actually that forum was bout the DLC not even working...I think the concern here is that they "said" there would be achievements/trophies on an official statement and there aren't any.

The question is now whether it is a bug or they were just making complete fabrications to boost sales...I feel it was the latter

@ the bum mobile

Its not that games should be bought only for achievos (which I agree with you they shouldn't)

The issue here is that they said there would be achievements/trophies in an official statement which SHOULD carry a level of concern with all gamers

It is scary to think developers are fabricating information about products for sales purposes and there seem to be no reprimand for such things.

In my opinion this brings about a huge issue that needs to be addressed

The lack of achievements was mentioned in the other thread I linked, but someone has gone and made a post here anyway:

http://www.spacemarine.com/forums/topic/10009

I'd suggest posting in it to show support for achievements being in DA. It's possible that Relic are waiting on Microsoft to accept the achievements or a patch implementing them, and so are unable to do much. The hotfix only came out a few days ago, there still may be bugs to clear out.

Because achievements are the only reason people play video games.

If you pay me 10$ I'll gladly associate the number 1,000,000 with you! As much as I love achievements, I'm happy I don't live for them. Sad they didn't have any still, since you could have some fun ones! Once I killed 2 dreadnoughts in 1 game, and another time I got 30 kills without dying, as the dreadnaught, of course.

The thread on the official forums is closed. Nothing bout' cheevos. Thats it guys ! Wasted money ! 800 MSP for 3 lousy maps and a warmachine u have to fight for...

EPIC FAIL Relic !

Would you rather the Dreadnaught be delivered to you, perhaps lead by a small parade and bearing a plate of cookies to soothe your hurt feelings? Myself and a bunch of other people who have been waiting for Dreadnaughts since they started teasing us about the game years ago are quite happy with the new mode and will only miss your tears at not being able to stay alive long enough to take the control point.

The only consistent problem this game has had is THQ, they don't pay attention to what's going on with the developers at Relic, they just post advertisements and don't bother to make sure their statements are accurate. It's sad really, the game is fun and doesn't deserve the negative press it gets. I guess it's not so bad though, the community is being culled of whiners and at this point all that's left are 40k fans who don't care about some achievement points.

If you pay me 10$ I'll gladly associate the number 1,000,000 with you! As much as I love achievements, I'm happy I don't live for them. Sad they didn't have any still, since you could have some fun ones! Once I killed 2 dreadnoughts in 1 game, and another time I got 30 kills without dying, as the dreadnaught, of course.

Rock on Broseidon, I got 2 Dread kills and 2 assists in my last game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive played my Space Wolves years ago and dont care about people, saying theyre "fans" ;) Surely i like the games SP and its coop part but the MP is laggy piece of luck. And a nearly undestroyable dreadnought wouldnt make anything better. And for about 800 MSP and nothing like a killcounting machine and 3 lousy maps and of course, NO cheevos, it isnt worth that price. Sorry for that !