This game is shit

bobmarley333

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm well i see your rant and i agree. it definitely won't go on my favorite game list, but i don't feel its as bad as u say. i've done everything on easy, and am about halfway through on hard right now. the flying takes some time to get used to, but hey how cool is it when u grab a missle coming at you and toss it back?

• 4 months later...

I just got finished getting 1000, and let me tell ya...it was annoying, but not as bad as some other games out there.

It kind of had the Dead Rising thing going on...once you play it for a few hours and learn how things work, it becomes pretty fun. Just...some of the Formidable difficulty levels (namely 10, 12, and 13) are a real bitch to beat. Oh, not to mention flying and hovering take some getting used to ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i agree this game is not good, its officially the worst one ive played on this system. i got it from gamefly thinking it was gonna be a decent 1K but i think i might return this, maybe buy it for cheap someday and play it from time to time to see if i can 1k it but theres no way im playing this for more than 20 minutes at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like how no checkpoints makes the game bad. There are so many that don't use checkpoints and are still great games. Take 3 hits only? You had to have been playing on formidable and nothing else.

I have no clue as to why people can not get the hang of the controls. Really is not hard. Pull the left trigger a little to hover around and then go crazy with the right trigger and Y Button. Things die. Plain and simple. Need to get some place faster? Push and hold the Left Bumper and you move with the left stick. So confusing.

The game isn't that bad. It's a pretty decent movie game. If you can get it for under $20, that's a great deal.