Achievement Guide

Pashos

First off, great guide.

Secondly, you have 635gs listed for "offline". I've got every single player cheeve, and only have 620. What is considered "offline"? I assumed that was for single player campaign.

That's pretty much always my max gamer score for any game (single player/offline), cause I never play multiplayer.

Thanks again for the guide, it came in handy for a few things. :woop:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, great guide.

Secondly, you have 635gs listed for "offline". I've got every single player cheeve, and only have 620. What is considered "offline"? I assumed that was for single player campaign.

That's pretty much always my max gamer score for any game (single player/offline), cause I never play multiplayer.

Thanks again for the guide, it came in handy for a few things. :woop:

Okay, I must have added wrong. Thanks for pointing that out. The number of achievements is correct, though?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
how u can rate this game 3/10??? simple fact u have to complete it at hardest difficulty, make it at least 6/10!!!

HaHaHa, i cant believe you just said that Damian. No offence m8 but if you can't do hard difficulty on QoS you are seriously bad and you don't deserve to play xbox. Hard difficulty is like the normal difficulty on other games. Nothings hard about it and just because its got a hard difficulty doesn't make it go up to 6/10 because it aint that hard.

BTW Pashos awsome guide m8, helped me alot in getting my 1000. Thanks dude

Thanks this guide was really helpful. I disagree on 25 to 25 hours for 1000. Way too low considering the For England James achievement. It takes many hours to get 100k and I even boosted a bit to get there.

It took me about 10 hours at most to complete the campaign on 007. It definitely did not take me more than 12 or 13 hours to get 100,000 credits. I didn't even boost any.

Edited by Pashos
said 009 not 007, just realized now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was always a fan of the golden gun method until recently. I started playing team conflict and as long as you are good you can actually earn more there. 25 kills net you 1000 points. If you are good enough to get more than 25 you actually end up with more. I was getting 30 to 40 kills a match and the credits do not stop at 1000. For 38 kills, which is is the highest I have done as of yet, I recieved 1500 credits. That is a game and a half of golden gun. Just depends on if you are good enough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Then how can you boost achievements? When you choose a game type it automatically finds a host...

I've never done it so I don't know for sure. I think that you just keep searching until you find the people you're boosting with. It seems like the achievements are harder to get by boosting because you have to try and get everyone in the same room and have it only be you guys.

• 3 weeks later...