New Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_NILL4GrM]BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma - Japanese Announcement Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Anyways here's the new Blazblue trailer for anyone interested.

It hasn't been given a console release date or anything, but it will most likely get one soon.

Character list is at the end of the trailer.

Edited by Jakez123

3 new characters, No Mu (not confirm), Noel got a new look, Tsubaki turn black, new move and distortion...

And Hakuman got the 10,000 damage achievement again :D (if they really do)

Bullet remind me Zenia in AH3... mixing universe?

Edited by sera07

Wonder how long it'll take for Aksys to have it stateside. Though I'm in no rush, since I still haven't completed the first or second.

Looks good, for the most part. (Not really digging Noel's new look; preferred her traditional uniform.)

Same here. But she is [spoiler=1]no longer associated with the Library, so ditching the uniform makes sense

Update News!!!

There was an interview with Famitsu about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and Mori confirms that this game is not the end and the last game of BlazBlue, which is cool:D. And it will focus on the six heroes and the people in the past. It confirmed that the game will be port on PS3; but, they didn't mentioned that it will port on Xbox 360. Their still no set date when it going to releases on home console. In Story Mode, instead of doing character's story, it will features 3 main storylines to follow, boss battles included, and will come together for the true ending. There are 12 stages in this game. We don't know that Saya will be playable on home console version. They removed Gold Break Bursts and Guard Primers and added Over-Drive and Crush Trigger, a replacement for Gold Break Bursts. The previous character's theme music had their remixed.

That all the information I have.

Update News!!!

There was an interview with Famitsu about BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma and Mori confirms that this game is not the end and the last game of BlazBlue, which is cool:D. And it will focus on the six heroes and the people in the past. It confirmed that the game will be port on PS3; but, they didn't mentioned that it will port on Xbox 360. Their still no set date when it going to releases on home console. In Story Mode, instead of doing character's story, it will features 3 main storylines to follow, boss battles included, and will come together for the true ending. There are 12 stages in this game. We don't know that Saya will be playable on home console version. They removed Gold Break Bursts and Guard Primers and added Over-Drive and Crush Trigger, a replacement for Gold Break Bursts. The previous character's theme music had their remixed.

That all the information I have.

mori just confirmed that other than the 3 other newbies there will be an EXTREMELY cool hidden boss character!

Some good info guys, when more is released please post it here, i eagerly await.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Will this be released on xbox 360? I heard it's coming to PS3 and Arcade but not 360 as of now.

It's already out in Japanese arcades. As for consoles, I think it will be coming to both PS3 and Xbox 360 since I haven't seen anything saying it's not coming to either of them. I guess we will have to wait for Arc System Works to make some type of announcement about the console releases though.

It's already out in Japanese arcades. As for consoles, I think it will be coming to both PS3 and Xbox 360 since I haven't seen anything saying it's not coming to either of them. I guess we will have to wait for Arc System Works to make some type of announcement about the console releases though.

The ps3 version has been announced. But no 360 version has been announced yet. Maybe it will get one in the future.