Co-op is too difficult!!

1mpr3gn4t0r

Did the missions today with randoms. I was lucky enough to be host two times, the first time I did stages 1-4 and the second time the rest. It can be done easily in 5 hours, less if you don't die and are the host.

If you are not hosting, it could be really difficult to get the stages that you need. And more to them to be in order, if you want to follow the story, though it's very simple, and really doesn't matter the order.

We were a team of 4 teammates (randoms) almost all the time, sometimes we were 3, but the online community is very big right now, so you shouldn't have any problems getting a whole party.

Always played on novice, and we did die a few times. I don't want to imagine how difficult would be (for me) playing it solo. If you have online and uplay, do yourself a favor and don't play solo the co-op campaign.

• 1 month later...

Well I don't know what's all the fuzz about but COOP was for me a walk in the park. Completed it twice with a only one friend on the PS3 and the Xbox360 and haven't had any problems rushing through those six missions nor we had any glitches or bugs! Just use the gunner class and 2-3 C4 for the big guys, piece of cake!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to get the Co-Op achievement as well and can help anyone that wants to run through it. I'm a good teammate and will work with you to get it done. My gamertag is jazzingitup. Just PM with a Friend Request.

• 1 month later...

I really don't get the fuss...? Co-op is all about weapon selection, good sniper or fall back solider, a good explosives solider, weapon selection is KEY. A good sneak approach, working as a team... it's not a run & gun situation... My friend & I started @ 8pm, finished @ 1:33am all 6 levels. 1 run through, we died twice... regrouped. Done & done.