Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 2 xboxes/2 copies of the game, so I'm looking for 2 more (or 1 guy with 2 boxes) to boost the MP cheevos. I'm on EST (New York time - live in Florida) and usually on by 8pm EST for a couple of hours each night (not too late). If anyone wants to do this just message me on Xbox Live. Please indicate that it is for BlackSite.

Cheers,

:drunk

GT: ViVaGordito4evr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for 3 other people to do all online achievements. You need 4 people to start the match. If you dont plan on helping the 4 of us get all the online achievements then dont bother messaging me. Most are fast, some will take some time. Those achievements include:

1. Host a match

2. Compete in a match

3. Complete a ranked Deathmatch

4. Team Deathmatch

5. Abduction

6. Capture the flag

7. Complete a ranked match of every game type

8. Win a ranked match of every game type(This and the above ones will be fast)

9. Capture a flag

10. Capture 25 flags

11. Capture 50 flags (These 3 can be done in 2 games for all 4 people)

12. Win a ranked match

13. Win 25 ranked matches

14. Win 50 ranked matches (This one will take the most time. Can probably do speed runs of CTF and then switch to let the other team win)

15. Get 20 kills without dying (Can be done the first game we play)

16. Play a game with a Blacksite Virus Carrier (You become a carrier when you come in first place in a game. So this will come when we're playing)

17. Finish first in a ranked match containing a Blacksite Virus Carrier (Again this will come when we are playing)

Send me a message or friend request me and let me know if you are interested. I will friend request you and wait until we have a group of 4 to do this.

GT: Perf3ct Chaoz

i need 3 people for 25 wins, 50 wins, and win one of each gametype which will unlock the other ones as well for the other people. message me saying you want to do blacksite

**Got them and thanks to all the people who helped me**

Edited by AMBUSHYOU

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...