secret achievements for extra mode only?

Can anyone tell me if the secret achievements are all for the extra (digest version of RAW)?

I am reading those about hotspring/beach.. and seems like the main game doesn't have anything like those but I do rememer those are the secenes in the previous game.

I got this game from gamefly and need to send it back in two or three days. Just thought about how many achievements i can wrap up by finishing the 2nd generation without going to the extra mode.

Thanks.

There is one Beach and one Hot Springs event in each generation of Zero, but the achievements did not unlock during the ones in the first generation so I assume they do in the second. They did not unlock for the Hot Spring events in my Digest generations either.

Is there any particular CG or something for that in the first generation?

I remember they said something going along the coastline and I thought it may lead to the beach but it didn't.. Since the map is quite small. if there is an "event" symbol there, I should be able to check out.

if it's some "true end" related, I guess I didn't get the right dialogue option.

There are a total of two beach events and three spring events (excluding Digest Mode). You need to have the True End available to see the last hot spring event.

Sorry for double post.

If I follow the true end guide in 2nd generation, can I trigger the two events (beach + hot spring) in 2nd generation and get achievement? thanks.

Is there any particular CG or something for that in the first generation?

I remember they said something going along the coastline and I thought it may lead to the beach but it didn't.. Since the map is quite small. if there is an "event" symbol there, I should be able to check out.

if it's some "true end" related, I guess I didn't get the right dialogue option.

The beach event for Generation 1 is on the Alegria Coastline map node, and the last Free Intention for that generation ought to be in the same place immediately afterwards. The beach event gives Secret Album 09, 13, 29, 37 and 39.

Sorry for double post.

If I follow the true end guide in 2nd generation, can I trigger the two events (beach + hot spring) in 2nd generation and get achievement? thanks.

You won't get it until you start the boundary plane. The last spa event is there that will unlock the spa achievement. as for the beach the second one will occur right before the first fight against Gigante(SP?)

Edited by Ray5555