January Subscriber Tournament

Creech

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/mediadump/forza.jpg

The tournament kicks off on Sunday, January 31 at noon PT/3pm ET/8pm GMT. This is a single elimination tournament so aim to be number one every single race! Prizes for the top two places and badges for the final four!

Overall Rules: Tuning is allowed with no restrictions as long as the final product meets the permitted vehicle type. Collisions are turned off. Track length is short.

Round 1:

Vehicle: Mini Cooper

Track: Fujimi Kaido, reversed

Laps: 1

Racers: (top 7 advance to next round)

Cru x360a (host)

Steve50013 (alternate host if Cru is unavailable)

VI JimJam

Matt x360a

LSM Spartan

DudeWithTheFace

JB x360a

Madhatters13

Gooner Keano

Round 2:

Vehicle: Any Class S Vehicle

Track: Iberian Circuit

Laps: 2

Racers: (top 5 advance to next round)

Round 3:

Vehicle: Any Class A Vehicle

Track: Rally Di Positano

Laps: 4

Racers: (top 4 advance to next round)

Round 4:

Vehicle: Any Maserati

Track: New York, reversed

Laps: 3

Racers: (top 3 advance to next round)

Round 5:

Vehicle: Any C Class

Track: Road America

Laps: 3

Racers: (top 2 advance to next round)

Final Round:

Vehicle: Any S Class

Track: Twin Ring Motegi, reversed

Laps: 1

Racers:

Edited by Creech

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice variety of tracks and cars there Creech. I just have one quick (and probably quite silly question). In the first race can we use either of the two available Mini Coopers?

Yes, either one.

Surely if it were any Maserati that would make it extremely unfair for those who've rarely played the game. I mean you could end up with people with R1 cars while others are stuck with S.

Or are we not allowed upgrades?

Who said life is fair? Any subscriber could see it was Forza 3 for at least two weeks, and it was pretty obvious for a week before that. If you were concerned about cars that would give you 3 weeks to play the game, and it only takes 100 hours to get the full 1000, less to unlock, buy, and upgrade all the cars you want.

Who said life is fair? Any subscriber could see it was Forza 3 for at least two weeks, and it was pretty obvious for a week before that. If you were concerned about cars that would give you 3 weeks to play the game, and it only takes 100 hours to get the full 1000, less to unlock, buy, and upgrade all the cars you want.

Fair enough, I'm not complaining. I've had the game since launch so it's not gonna affect me.

Well shit, don't worry I guess guys, I didn't have time to Tune anything. and I can't now cause of this NBA LIVE 07 stuff. :( *cries*

You have a good hour between the end of the NBA deal and the start of the Forza tournament. If that isn't enough time, well...too bad I guess. Keano will just have to kick your ass.

Thanks for the feedback on the tracks guys, I dropped that to one lap. A forty minute race isn't really the best experience I think.

You have a good hour between the end of the NBA deal and the start of the Forza tournament. If that isn't enough time, well...too bad I guess. Keano will just have to kick your ass.

Thanks for the feedback on the tracks guys, I dropped that to one lap. A forty minute race isn't really the best experience I think.

LOL 40min race would be great ;)

Maybe not in stupid mini coopers (thanks matt *rolls eyes*).

Well shit i can't seem to find my forza 3 disk. I'm still looking, but my head is SPINNING from this NBA LIVE 07 shit. argg give me a bit. I better find it i really really really want to race.

EDIT: Still can't find it, and I'm about to shoot someone This is the tourney i have been waiting for since well over a year. and now i can't find my fucking Disk.

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

Well shit i can't seem to find my forza 3 disk. I'm still looking, but my head is SPINNING from this NBA LIVE 07 shit. argg give me a bit. I better find it i really really really want to race.

EDIT: Still can't find it, and I'm about to shoot someone This is the tourney i have been waiting for since well over a year. and now i can't find my fucking Disk.

I'll give you until 10min after the hour like we usually give people until I start inviting people. (so about 20min)

You are hosting too!