Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question about the weapon upgrades, there are 14 upgrade machines, but when you count the weaponupgrades, you count up to 18.

do you just have to make 14 upgrades?

btw there are far more then 100 diaries, i also found lots of others that aren't on the list.

I'd just like to point out that the diary locations (msworld's) Guide is incomplete. I have been playing on hard collecting the diaries 1 by 1. I stumbled upon 2 diaries that were NOT in the guide, I triple checked it myself..Just a little FYI

i no im this is what im waiting for i dont want to miss anything

Surly someone has completed this game and can do the Roadmap i just ask as i dont want to miss anything as bishcok 1 was one of my fav games and i dont want to miss any Audio Logs or anything else.

Edited by the_b1ues

For Brass Balls....is it ok if I accidently used a Vita-Chamber, then reloaded a past save?

I believe it is. Since you are going to a point before you used the Vita Chamber the game shouldn't count it as having used it.

i have a question about the weapon upgrades, there are 14 upgrade machines, but when you count the weaponupgrades, you count up to 18.

do you just have to make 14 upgrades?

That's what it says on the cheevo. I guess if it's 18 total and you only get 14 you have to be careful of what upgrades you choose.

Unfortunately everything is in abundance except for the one enemy I needed just a tiny bit of research on, Spider Slicers. I couldn't find even one during the last few levels of the game so I'd also suggest everyone research those as soon as you can

Thanks for that. I've been filming their dead bodies if I miss the chance to film them in action. Definitely gonna try more action shots though.

Fantastic looking guide but a little too late. I've just gone through the Amusements and missed 9-irony. I'll have my second playthrough for that one though!

I missed it to. I will probably have at least 2 more playthroughs to do it. Once on the hardest difficulty and once more on easy with vita chambers off. Dies once on normal and my last save was like an hour back.

Master Gatherer - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Gather 600 ADAM with Little Sisters.

Having problems with this, at the moment I currently have 1100 ADAM all not spent, yet it's not unlocked. :(

Was all 1100 gathered with little sisters? You may have 1100 adam, but not enough gathered with the little sisters.

Nice guide. I haven't got to play yet. You should slipt the achievements up and lable them like one part is story, another part is just multiplayer, the other is misc. I'll make finding achievements easier.

The achievement list is how it is on the site, apart from the story related ones as i moved them down to stop people from complaining. I keep the guide listings the same as main site to stop confusion though :).

I used to do this in the part but it gets frustrating when you go between the main site and forums a lot to read guides.

The achievement list is how it is on the site, apart from the story related ones as i moved them down to stop people from complaining. I keep the guide listings the same as main site to stop confusion though :).

I used to do this in the part but it gets frustrating when you go between the main site and forums a lot to read guides.

Fair enough. lol Just my two cents. I'm just one of those types of people that overlooks things alot.

After 5 hours solid MP you would have expected to cover ever map, i'll have to list them from tomorrow.

Yeah you would expect the levels to cycle through at least once.

Glitched/Bugged achievements.

It seems lots of people are having issues with various achievements throughout the whole game. All i can suggest is to play through again and re-attempt the achievements.

Seeing as the issues are with so many achievements i can't really say any are suffering from bugs or glitches as of yet no one has found any impossible to obtain.

Amazing guide so far fizz! Found this though not sure if its just mine or what not, but it might be worth getting some feedback on from other people...

Disgusting Frankenstein - 10

Become a Big Daddy for the first time in a non-private match.

This must be done in a Ranked Match.

While running around the areas of rapture you will see an announcement at the bottom of the screen. "A Big Daddy suit has spawned near your location", make your way to the suit if you know where it may be and put it on.

If you miss out on this chance because of another player getting there first you can play several rounds of Capture the Sister until you spawn as a Big Daddy.

I think that this has to only be done in the game where it pops up at the bottom, I have been the big daddy 3-4 time playing capture the sister but I have never received the acheivement yet.

Edited by Teh BeZ
added quote

Amazing guide so far fizz! Found this though not sure if its just mine or what not, but it might be worth getting some feedback on from other people...

I think that this has to only be done in the game where it pops up at the bottom, I have been the big daddy 3-4 time playing capture the sister but I have never received the acheivement yet.

Indeed it doesn't unlock that way, you have to find the glowing suit in one of the game modes.