Achievements Not Unlocking?

WithTheDawn

I didn't experience this problem personally when playing through it, but I can still give you my recommendation as to what to do to possibly fix it. My recommendation would be to delete "The Walking Dead: 400 Days" off your hard drive or whatever you may have it on and then re-download it. Before you re-download it though, you may want to also delete your profile off your hard drive or whatever you may have it on and then recover it.

Once you do that you can attempt to replay the stories you played and see if the achievements unlock. If the achievements you should be unlocking don't unlock then, then I recommend you should address this on Telltale Games' forum, and more specifically in the sub-forum, "The Walking Dead - Hints and Help". Said sub-forum is located in the forum, "The Walking Dead", just in case you have issues finding it.

I've done the first two chapters for Vince and Wyatt, and so far no achievements have unlocked for me...is anyone else having this problem, or would know what to do to fix this?

Are you in the States?

@Andre: You have got to be kidding with the size of that signature.

I know, right?! I love it though!

Long live, MAKAVELI!

Are you in the States?

No, in Australia. The only thing I can think of it that I downloaded the original 5 episodes on a US account so I could play them on my main one. I had since deleted them to clear space, and just redownloaded the first episode so I could play the new DLC. I guess this might have had some kind of impact...

No, in Australia. The only thing I can think of it that I downloaded the original 5 episodes on a US account so I could play them on my main one. I had since deleted them to clear space, and just redownloaded the first episode so I could play the new DLC. I guess this might have had some kind of impact...

I think on what's going on with the "no Achievements" things is, the game/360 has you logged in as a Guest and not your actual Gamertag.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this same issue with playing through the DLC campaign and noticed no cheevos popped. At 1st I thought I got kicked offline. Nope, that wasn't it. I deleted all the episodes from Season 1 when I completed them. I only reinstalled E1 because it is needed for the subsequent episodes and the DLC to run. So I deleted E1 and 400 Days and reinstalled all 6 episodes and the cheevos popped as they should. I truly don't know what fixed the 'issue', so that is all I can offer as possible help.

Good luck!!