How The Sacrifice Should Have ended

k2345

Just shows that us L4D fans have a lot more respect for the series than valve does. I mean this isn't a masterpiece (no offence) but it shows us something we want to see...a hero. I mean valve could have easily added in something like this (again no offence), but at least there are dedicated people out there with a desire to give Bill the goodbye he rightly deserved.

The original ending left me annoyed and angry..

This one almost brought a tear to my eye..

epic! nice job editing for sure. after playing the dlc i'd rather just turn off my system at the finale and watch this so it's all legit in my book lol.

valve should have made it to where once the person jumps down and starts the generator a cut scene automatically starts up with each person having different dialogue and that ending in the back room.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That ending was way better then the ending we have now. Cutscenes can pretty much enhance any game out in the market. It would of been nice to have that ending plus having Bill remember all the memories he had with his friends from the first game and the second one. Valve really needs to step up to bat and try to enhance finales in the future.