The Best and Most Excellent Juggle Kombos

regulus pr

You apparently didn't read what I said and or just didn't one of the lines in my second paragraph. so I'll just post exactly what I said " For the record if anyone actually reads any of this no I'm not mad".

It doesn't matter how you define "the best" a lot of it is missing the best options depending on the situation its also missing the most damage so "The Best" does not fit the title of this thread. Basically this thread does not have the best anything for the majority when it comes to any situation. That's what I'm saying so I don't take back my pile of crap statement. At least Master Kombos was more of a generalized statement Anyway. No one flamed me so I wanna contribute so I can give example of what I mean.

Sub Zero can reach 53% with a wall also this one gave me trouble at first cause it depends on your range from the enemy and you gotta back dash so a hit whiffs.

223, Ice ball, back dash so 1 whiffs of b1,2 into 214 X-Ray 53%

Stryker got can do 39%

jps b1, 22, njp, dash 2, bf1, dash, 12, bf4 39%

his X-ray combo he can do 1% more if you replace 1, X-Ray with 2, X-Ray

Liu Kang can combo into his X-Ray

He can simply do b3, X-Ray or b3, 12, b3, 1, X-Ray also if you don't launch prior to landing an X-Ray you can do b3, 12 x3 after X-Ray mid screen and against the wall x4 after an X-Ray.

He can also do b3, 12 x4 mid screen for 33% but you can add a percent to that by doing b3, 12 x2 into f2, 4, bicycle kicks.

As for Smoke his mid screen BnB is 3, d1, 2 dash b2, 3, smoke bomb, 3, d1, 2, uf 4, air grab for 37% and add in an EX Smoke bomb for an extra 10% thats all I remember with Smoke. After they got rid of his otg I dropped him he became boring.

What I stated above are more powerful combos and those are just ones off the top of my head I dropped the game after the second full patch. Those are combos from a while ago so there just may be more powerful ones now.

If you're talking whats best to start with when it comes to combo starter I think 22 with sub faster than b1 22 his best anti air and cant be interrupted by X-Ray like the 2 can in b1, 2. Another Example that comes to mind is Ermac his 3,1. 3,1 faster than b1, 14 its also hit confirmable like b1, 14 and if you hit with 312 the last hit grants a safe jump.

last but not least if your talking about the best combo ender especially if the opponents in the corner its always best to do resets rather than damage. Johnny Cage is an excellent example of this his whole game is pressure.

When you knock someone down you lose that pressure do to Wake up and the random outcomes you get with invincibility frames when you change up knockdowns, so to keep up pressure end a combo with a reset. For example against the wall you do 21, f2, 2 series into 44, bd 1 the nut punch resets and it grants a safe jump but if you got the opponent in the corner its better to just walk up and continue the pressure. Other characters that got good resets in the corner is Mileena and Sonya.

All of the things I mentioned barely scratches the surface this is just random bits of what I learned when I played this game so there ya go that's what I was talking about this whole time.

nice random bits :D, thank you for contributing angry dude

Sub Zero can reach 53% with a wall also this one gave me trouble at first cause it depends on your range from the enemy and you gotta back dash so a hit whiffs.

223, Ice ball, back dash so 1 whiffs of b1,2 into 214 X-Ray 53%

You don't need to whiff that 1 if you NJP after the Ice Ball.

You have a point though. Small, easy to do combo's > powerful combo's. I'd rather do a safe combo then one where I have huge risks. Plus you are also totally right about resets, but you forgot about Kabal's amazing F4 reset :p

Also regulus, you are going to have to proof read through. There's ALOT of missed buttons and i'm not going to point them all out. Just one I saw first was you are missing the X of Ermac's Force Lift in his 4th combo AS WELL as the B for his Teleport in that exact same combo. You also miss the B for the teleport in the next two combo's too. PLEASE proof read through and just fix up the mistakes. There's a few incorrect button sequences and wrong buttons there too. I'm sure the guide will be excellent once it's done.

Edited by Lordvader178

Thanks for pointing that out buddy, you have helped a lot man, if you happen to see other's please let me know. :)

But I don't want to have to let you know xD. Just proof read through it and fix the errors. It should really only take about 10 minutes. Just open the edit post in a new tab so you can do the editing side by side.

All of the things I mentioned barely scratches the surface this is just random bits of what I learned when I played this game so there ya go that's what I was talking about this whole time.
Then start your own thread and stop moaning when someone tries to be helpful.

This is a good and handy mini-kombo guide regulus pr. Great work.

Reptile

Hits: 6 Damage 28%

Hits: 11 Damage: 33%

:xbut::ybut::ybut: , :dleft::dleft: + :xbut: , :abut::ybut: , :dleft::dleft: + :abut: , :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dright: + :bbut:

Hits: 10 Damage 41: %

:abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dright:+ :ybut: , :dup: , :ybut: , :dright::dright:+ :abut: , :dright::dright:+ :xbut: , :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dright::dleft:+:bbut:

Hits: 7 Damage: 42%

:abut::ybut::xbut: , :ltbut: + :rtbut:

Hits: 10 Damage 50%

:abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dright:+ :ybut: , :dup: , :ybut: , :dright::dright:+ :abut: , :dright::dright:+ :xbut: , :ltbut:+ :rtbut:

This section is mostly right... Just a few changes I'd make to it...

For the First Combo you list you should add a JIP to the beginning of it. Also, switch the Fast Force ball and Slow Force Ball. Doing a Fast Forceball First adds an extra 1% Damage.

In my opinion you should completely remove the last Combo. Yes, it is a viable Combo, but it's completely not worth wasting an X-Ray on. You even posted :abut::ybut::xbut: , :ltbut: + :rtbut: ... As you can see, this MASSIVELY Smaller combo can be used for 42% Damage... You could then follow this up (Not in a continuing Combo, but still) with his:

JIP :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dright::ybut: , :dup::ybut: , :dright::dright::abut: , :abut::ybut: , :dright::dright::xbut: , :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dright::dleft::bbut:

for an even greater amount of damage.

Just my opinion though. I know not everyone can pull off the second combo.

Also, a Corner Combo I came up with:

JIP :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dleft::xbut: , :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dleft::abut: , :abut::ybut::xbut: , :dleft::dright::bbut:

It does 39% Damage I believe... Haven't played in a while though.