Complete Ribbon List & Guide

Grifter Reborn

Nope...I have people on my list who have gotten it online.

Oh really? Maybe it's fixed then...or maybe I've just never actually *killed* instead of executed my nemesis online then. Anyhow in private its easy to get and works for sure :)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any tips on how to get to play as a leader? I hate the gametype and need to get these ribbons done in private. I can use two controllers and have friends that can help with it

I was having problems with this yesterday; here's what I did: set up a private match. Play to five captures instead of 2. You will be the leader in the fifth round.

I was having problems with this yesterday; here's what I did: set up a private match. Play to five captures instead of 2. You will be the leader in the fifth round.

Set up the second controller as the guest and use that controller to press start so the guest is the "host." Start up the match with you and the guest on the same team. After the first match, you will be leader the first round of every match.

Don't know for 100% sure but I think I got the trickshot by shooting an kantus in the head that was throwing a grenade.

He dropped the grenade and killed a downed droid. Did this in Arcade mode.

Possible that I had headless chicken turned on.

Worth trying for the people that can't make the shot in VS.

Spray and Pray – Most blindfire kills in a match

tips on how to do it? or vids? help??

Do a VS with casual bots on fill. Sit next to a wall and shoot without aiming. Works best with a shotgun. Every kill without aiming counts towards that ribbon. Bots won't get those kills (or maybe one). So making two kills in a single game should be enough.

I have some questions about these:

122: Dewormer

123: Pruner

124: Pig Sticker

Can I earn those in horde? I ask beacause 118: Mech Jockey is considered campaign ribbon but i earned it on horde and because my campaign progress are erased and i can not load the "mercy" chapter.

28: Ole, how does it work? I try with who controller but i don't undersand. I have to die while i tag the granade or not?

I have some questions about these:

122: Dewormer

123: Pruner

124: Pig Sticker

Can I earn those in horde? I ask beacause 118: Mech Jockey is considered campaign ribbon but i earned it on horde and because my campaign progress are erased and i can not load the "mercy" chapter.

You can get them in Horde. But I is much harder because you hardly get that many drudges in one wave.

So, just because you got it, it isn't glitched? Some people couldn't get it, that's why it is called glitch.

I, for myself, got it on a private match after killing (not executing) quite a few nemesis during quick matches.

Well i guess the most are doing it wrong tho i still heard it is glitched in public matches (in the epic forums) but not in private ones. Simply kill your mainaccount 5 times and then go for the nemesis kill.. doesnt matter how you do it. Just be warned that the lobby must be full with bots.

Do a VS with casual bots on fill. Sit next to a wall and shoot without aiming. Works best with a shotgun. Every kill without aiming counts towards that ribbon. Bots won't get those kills (or maybe one). So making two kills in a single game should be enough.

lol that 1st try this morning. thanks

down to two ribbons needed, team saviour and pruner. having trouble with pruner cause every time the drudge transforms one of my a.i teammates kills it or it doesn't transform at all. tried using friendly fire mutator but for some reason I could only down my idle second profile and not a.i anya and sam. attempting this on level 4-2

Easy, don't spend on anything. Play until you have $5000 then spam "give money" to someone. You can have your guest or friend give you money, it'll be faster.

thanks!! ;)

can you get trick shot in horde ?

Dunno. I've personally never done it, but i know a lot of multiplayer ribbons can be earned in horde.