Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gamer Tag: SILYOLMEHEE

I only need the four player achievement for 25 levels or less. Message me + add me as a friend and we will make an evening or afternoon (Pacific Time) to Play. I have four controllers, but it is extremely slow and difficult to play all alone with four controllers at the same time.

Gamer Tag: SILYOLMEHEE

I only need the four player achievement for 25 levels or less. Message me + add me as a friend and we will make an evening or afternoon (Pacific Time) to Play. I have four controllers, but it is extremely slow and difficult to play all alone with four controllers at the same time.

Just do the Iron Man Labs/Stark Tower trick. It only requires 1 controller to be moved to enter/exit the lab, and it counts as a level each time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has the dlc for this game and would like to help me and be helped in return....send a message and friend request to the gt Mr Or3o Kooki3 - I sent a lot of people invites from this page (Asmonius for instance) and was ignored. I won't and will not do that to anybody. if you need my help and get in contact with me, then I will make sure that I can try the best I can with whatever you need.

I have DLC and can help. PM me. Looking for a little help myself with grabbing up a "HARD" Save. Dreading playing through a third time....

QAYAQ

What can you help with? You have a save with "almost unlocked costumes"? I'm midway through my hard playthrough.

I'm at the dark fantastic four / doom fight on hard and I could use some help. please message me!

snakeeyes367

Nevermind - just finished the game on hard and got my 1000gs. what a stupid grind of a game. I celebrated by snapping the disc in half!

Edited by snakeeyes367
got it!