What happen I have no melee weapon in begin of chapter 2

cheevo360

Problem I can't find melee weapon for break glass after Amy get her first power

Seem like I have start over chapter 1 to get everthing.

Edit: Figure out by myself. Found wooden bar in dark room where big monster just came out of this room while we hide in cupboard so once monster gone to other part of hall alleyway so we go into dark room and use Amy torch and she light on and we went to end of hall in dark room that where is wooden bar hidden lay on floor :)

Edited by cheevo360

Problem I can't find melee weapon for break glass after Amy get her first power

Seem like I have start over chapter 1 to get everthing.

Edit: Figure out by myself. Found wooden bar in dark room where big monster just came out of this room while we hide in cupboard so once monster gone to other part of hall alleyway so we go into dark room and use Amy torch and she light on and we went to end of hall in dark room that where is wooden bar hidden lay on floor :)

For some reason I had one from the start during my first recording. While running through it a second time I had to do the same thing and backtrack to the room the large monster burst through. It's in my text revision I will post soon, though not in the video.

The light doesn't seem to work for me now. I tried using it in that room when it said to do that and nothing happened. You do press over on the directional pad to select it and then the a button right? I'm sure that's how it worked before. I think I already have a weapon though.

Just hit Left on the D-Pad and she turns it on. Take like 2 seconds to "warm up" to full brightness.

I have problem with end of chapter 2 for computer you need puzzle on it before get to lift to end of chapter. So I cannot seem pass computer unlike I did computer puzzle in chapter 1. So hard puzzle and alway random:(

The way I "solve" it is simply this:

There are 5 keys.

All the keys start at 1 (they are all wrong to start out as indicated). Simply put in the code 2, 3, 4, 5. See how many are correct. Now if all are wrong, move them all 1, so it would be 3, 4, 5, 2. If you get 2 correct simply swap those two. No two key can be in the same place.

This is just my experience and it has worked every time.

I will try to make a graphic explaining these better. I'm running through again on Easy. Play time is 1/8 of the time it took me on Hard. Already at Chapter 4 with ~45 mins played through the first 3 chapters.