Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested in boosting the 250 ranked wins there are sessions set up over on trueachievements.com for:

Thursday at 8pm

Friday at 9pm

Saturday at 1.30pm

All uk times. If anyone's interested in boosting its well worth signing up to that site and joining these boosting sessions. Or if you're not a member send me a message on live and ill let everyone else in the relevant session know that you will be joinin us. Places are limited so hurry tho

Gt robhill

I'd say to join as many sessions as possible ASAP. The maker of this game are selling all of their assets on jan 22nd so the servers may well go off after that date

I have tried multiple times to play with people when I could. Just stinks that this is happening. I tried looking at the potential buyers of RFG but I have had no luck. I am also guessing that even though the dedicated are still playing this, the new owners will not be as dedicated and most likely will let the servers R.I.P... sadface... this was such an overlooked game that was so totally awesome. Sad to see it go this way.

Im looking to try and finish all the multiplayer achievements Im looking for a good group of 7 players that i can do the 250 matchmaking wins with. Just message me on xbox live my gamertag is GnatnoopGetSome just make sure that the message has something to do with red faction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am hosting a TA boosting session in 3 hrs! need only one gamers but the more the merrier. The boosting session starts at 2:00 PST so hurry and join the session because it is starting before you know it. we will be working to get all online achievement so lets grind. (that sounds kinda weird but you knw what I mean lol.) GT- BwF Romulan

• 1 month later...

I have a few gamers that can jump on whenever we have a few people. I have 4 total, including me, right now. We need about 2 more if anyone is interested. The sessions will be played online so that they can start counting towards the heavy grinding cheevos! just hit me up.

GT: Oceans 4 Ransom

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I would see about trying to get y 250 wins again (I'm currently at 151 so I just have 99 left :D) so I could join the losing side to help out till the group finishes, however I've had little luck so far as no one plays this game legit really and the 2 boosting groups I were part of bailed when done and I still have no achievement :(

So if anyone is running boosting sessions or whatever I'd be interested to join as I'm no good at coordinating these myself.

GT: LotusOfDoom

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am specifically looking for one person who can dual box this game in order to get the 5,000 kill achievement, and the 250 ranked wins. I can dual box, and I have a friend who can also. We would make six and can knock these two shitty achievements in 2 days or so. Please msg me on xbox.com

GT:SlayerInChainss

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...