If you're looking to find all the Feathers...

DrMong

Now there are loads of feather guides already out there, but want an easier to use one?

If you're looking to find all the Feathers during the festive holidays..

Track your feather progress at http://www.MLWGames.com/ac2

Great for those family interruptions, and multiple short sessions - never loose track with which feathers you need to get!

Comes with video guides for each individual feather.

Works fantastically on a mobile device, like your iPhone - so you don't even need to be at a computer!

Happy hunting. :)

Edited by DrMong

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very, very impressive site, nice job. My only qualm is that while using the website on my Ipod Touch, although you can see the map, you cannot check off the feathers. So I have to switch to the normal version of the sites to check off the feathers although I can see the map in the adapted version. If this could be fixed that would be great, if not then don't worry, still a great site.

My only qualm is that while using the website on my Ipod Touch, although you can see the map, you cannot check off the feathers.

Hmm, strange. It has been tested on iphone and 3rd gen ipod touch, possibly you're using an older one? Havn't heard this complaint yet.

Anyway - Glyph locations added now :)

My only qualm is that while using the website on my Ipod Touch, although you can see the map, you cannot check off the feathers.

Works for me. The map and tracker are not on the same page in the mobile version. You need to scroll to the top and switch between the "Map" and "Tracker" tabs.

Hmm, strange. It has been tested on iphone and 3rd gen ipod touch, possibly you're using an older one? Havn't heard this complaint yet.

Anyway - Glyph locations added now :)

Yes possibly it is because I am using a 1st gen ipod touch. I got mine the day it came out so yeh it probably is because of that.