What is the Best FPS (new & revised)

Ninja Kaspyr 83

WHAT IS THE BEST FPS. I can't name all. (multiplayer, campain, playability, DLC)  

267 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT IS THE BEST FPS. I can't name all. (multiplayer, campain, playability, DLC)

• Halo Series
    • Call of Duty Series
    • Battlefield Series
    • Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout Series
    • Bordelands
    • Bioshock Series
    • Half Life Series
    • Doom/Duke Nukem Series
    • Left 4 Dead Series
    • Others (Rainbow Series, Homefront, Medal Of Honor, etc)

I think the Battlefield series is the best FPS based on the playability and attempts at realism. Bullet drop, bullet travel time, destructible environments, plus a ton of other spontaneous WOW! moments make this a series that I can get completely absorbed in - and that is what makes a game great.

{{Just a thought:

Apparently for some people FPS can also mean Fantasy/Pretend Shooter. I wouldn't think anyone would lose their Underoos over which games fit which genre better, but whatever....

.....although I play a role in BC2, that doesn't make it any more of an RPG than shooting someone in Oblivion makes it a FPS. But really - it's no big deal}}

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's First Person shooting game.

Sure they're RPG, but they still have FPS in it.

I don't know why everyone is making a big deal about it. We're not the committee board of games or anything

I'm jumping in late here... elder scrolls has shooting in it?

I guess Fallout can be put in for Third person too then right?

<-- Call of Duty Fan! even with the elevator glitches, the out of map glitches, and care package glitches. i vote IW takes the cake. BTW im a Hardcore mode player. less health, more bullet damage (32 days played in MW2)

Another Reason i vote Call of Duty (Infinity Ward) is because i think immediate access to vehicles without acquiring killstreaks kind of ruins the FPS feel in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...