anyone got any tips for Sniper Elite difficulty?

Rascalov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am playing on Elite but personally prefer to find a nice secure spot and then make a few head shots and as much rukus as possible, let the rest all come to me like a duck shoot, then when there are no more germans calling out I move on to the next spot, sometimes I get overwhelmed but not usually.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The key to sniper elite difficulty is understanding the bullet drop is far greater than easy difficulty. This might be why you are having issues with hitting snipers. Enemy snipers are the most difficult aspect of this difficulty. I've found it is best to go against only 1 at a time (as two at a time can double tap you where each hit you at same time and insta-kill you). So this means going slow and clearing each sniper 1 at a time. If you've already played in easy you have a general idea where they will be at. I found it was best to find a low/medium height cover. Duck down in cover, peak up and immediately peak back down (you got to be really fast). This should get the sniper to fire his shot, than immediately after he fires, go into focus (slo-mo), peak back up and you'll have time to fire all 5-7 (depending on rifle) of your shots before he fires again.

As already stated, use loud sounds to mask your shots (even when going for snipers if possible). Don't feel obligated to kill everyone on the map. If you can get past them, then don't bother with them.

• 6 months later...