Full List of D2 Race Tracks

Bullseye281

I saw a few requests for a list of all the race tracks in the game. Well, after getting stuck on the "You're the Best, Around" achievement for getting a win on every track in the game, and having to figure it out the hard way, I thought I would throw the list up on the board (in no particular order.)

I made it a little easier for everybody who didn't keep track (like me!) by noting all the tracks that are single race events with astrisks. The tracks in bold print, you only play them in the game as part of a multi-race event. Meaning that you race 2 or 3 tracks (or more) as part of the same event. It's possible to get a 1st and a 3rd, two 2nds, etc, and win the event, but not win every track. If you get to the end of the all the Tours, X-Games, etc, and it tells you that you are still missing a track win, then that's what probably has happened, but you will only have to double check one of those 17 tracks instead of the full circuit.

Easiest way I found to rectify (besides just paying freaking attention) is just go to the Free Race in each venue, pick one of the possible tracks, set it to easy, and have at it (for the lap races, drop it to a 1 lap race for even faster runs.) Badda-bing, achievement unlocked.

LA

1. Marina Air **

2. Marina Sprint

3. Stadium Sprint **

Utah

4. Kane Creek **

5. Hurrah Pass **

London

6. Battersea Bridge **

7. Battersea Air **

8. Battersea Bridge B **

Croatia

9. Mali Alan Pass

10. Hairpin Run **

11. Chapel Run **

12. Novigrad **

Japan

13. Shibuya **

14. Shibuya B **

Baja

15. Spillway Long

16. Spillway short **

17. Spillway **

18. Peninsula Run **

19. Ensenada **

20. Ensenada Sprint **

Morocco

21. Kasbah Run

22. Ait Benhaddou **

23. Tamdaght **

24. Ounila Descent **

25. Ounila Valley

26. Kasbah Trail **

27. Hammada Circuit **

28. Hammada Sprint **

Malaysia

29. Ladang Long

30. Ladang Sprint

31. Ladang Mine Run

32. Rawang Trail **

33. Tanamera

34. Tanamera Falls

China

35. Li River

36. Li River Hillclimb

37. Li River Descent

38. Yu Yong

39. Yu Yong B

40. Yu Yong Sprint

41. Yu Yong Sprint B

Edited by Bullseye281

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks. I got like 82 completed events in the tour right now and am wondering whether i'll get the last missing track (i got 40/41 right now). This list certainly will come in handy, if i dont get it :). This game just gets boring at the end, can't wait till i got those damn achievements. ^^

Ah, okay i got it now. The one missing track was Spillway long. :)

Edited by danabr87

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I haven't visited this thread for many moons, it's cool so many found the list useful.

Now I'll soon be able to use my own list! After upwards of 2 years away from this game, I just discovered that the Windows version of Dirt 2 is a "Games For Windows LIVE" release--meaning that all of the Windows achievements do count for another 1000gs toward your XBL gamerscore (so does the Windows version of Dirt3, btw.)

Ordered the PC game today from Amazon for ~$10 and, once I finally finish up Dirt3 on the 360, I will be revisiting Dirt2 all over again. :woop:

Wow, I haven't visited this thread for many moons, it's cool so many found the list useful.

Now I'll soon be able to use my own list! After upwards of 2 years away from this game, I just discovered that the Windows version of Dirt 2 is a "Games For Windows LIVE" release--meaning that all of the Windows achievements do count for another 1000gs toward your XBL gamerscore (so does the Windows version of Dirt3, btw.)

Ordered the PC game today from Amazon for ~$10 and, once I finally finish up Dirt3 on the 360, I will be revisiting Dirt2 all over again. :woop:

Are the achievements the same on Dirt 2 on the PC, cos i wanted to know how difficult they might be.

Are the achievements the same on Dirt 2 on the PC, cos i wanted to know how difficult they might be.

To my knowledge, yes. It's the same game in every way, including the achievements.

Not sure about any PC game controls, as I only use a Windows compatible Xbox controller when I play (wired, not a charge & play cord--you need to download & install drivers for those.)

That was my experience with my last GFWL game, Fallout 3, anyway.

BTW, make sure your computer has the guts to run the game before you buy--if you've got an economy machine or a PC more than a couple of years old, you could have trouble running the game:

Recommended Specifications: Enhanced for DirectX 11

OS

Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7

Processor

Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II

Memory

3GB

HD Space

10GB

Video Card

ATi Radeon HD 5700 Series

Minimum Specifications: