Achievement Trading Thread

jackofblades

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting annoyed by never being able to find games so add me either for clan matches or co-op and I'll do just about any achievements.

I'm probably not good enough for the top tier co-op trials but I could do all the second tier and maybe third (no guarantee!)

tommy060289

Only need to clear 3 more trials, MN 15 UN 4,5. Some one that's made these care to help out

I can get as far as 3 wave on master 15, got to last wave just the once.

Can get to last wave on ultimate 4 ever time, just don't have enough health to last plus the lag is the reason I loose health.

Haven't really played ultimate 5 much, but have gotten to final wave 3 times now on it.

Anyone would like to help out let me know

Cheers :)

It's hard to find good teammates, I'm decent myself, but never get enough time with the later waves to develop a strategy.

Me too pal, just need someone who knows all boss patterns for Master 15, Ultimate 4-5. Nearly made Master 15 the day but my partner died on last wave same for ultimate 4

Edited by SoloistProdigy

• 2 weeks later...

Need help completing Master 15 and Ultimate 5, nobody hardly plays this any more and its hard to find decent partner. It's all new comers now a days, players just starting out. It's looking like I might never complete this game at this rate cause all the skilled players don't play it any more.

If any one interested let me know, I prefer to use sword on both trials cause am terrible with scythe!!!

Edit

This game is dead nothing but noobs playing now!!

Edited by SoloistProdigy

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some training mate for UN4.

I also need UN 5 and MN15 ,but first i want to clear UN4.

I am not expecting somebody to be good ,i just want to practice.

If anybody is interested just let me know by quoting my message.

Edited by Dark Anaconda

It just so happens that I have been playing UN4 for the past month or so and got most waves down pretty well. I sometimes mess up on RotM, but am able to take out Doku pretty easy. Need more practice against Alma and Marbus. If you want practice, add my GT: SatanicHeretic

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for good co op partner for Master 15, have come real close to making this trial multiple times now!!.

There's not many players playing this trial and lots that are not quite sure how to play it :(

Need someone who knows this trial and what to do and how to handle the bosses in each wave.

This is last trial I need to finish this game!!

I can help with some of these trials. I have basically mastered UN1, if you can stay alive, I can handle all Genshins, both normal and fiend. UN4 I have beat, pretty challenging but with enough perseverance we can do it. Been trying UN5, still haven't beaten it, I hate this challenge :(

• 1 month later...
Autobot Slayer.

I've completed all the trials

I can help some and also depends what trials and your skills

I would appreciate some help, I'm really just looking to finish off the original 1k. I've finished MN1, I believe, and am a fairly good player. I know most of the patterns just need a strong player to help me through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...