The Official FIFA 12 Ultimate Team Trading Thread

jtr1gg3r

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why no one has bought my Steven Gerrard, cheapest one on there @ 20,000 buy now, at least 2,500 cheaper than any other one there!

4-1-2-1-2, 21 contract, search if u want him, might be over an hour left atm :)

• 2 weeks later...

If someone is willing to trade me their UT so i can get Growing Club and "Big Cup" Squad i'll be willing to trade Microsoft Points and give you the team back once the achievement pops. Let me know if you're interested to sort out the details. Not joking.

GT: VoicelessMidget

No longer looking for anything. Currently selling 86 rated IF Akinfeev, 4-2-2-2 at 24000, BIN 25000. Cheapest BIN in that formation on the market, currently has 26 minutes left and will get relisted at the same price when it finishes, probably for 12 hours. Check out if you're interested, team name is Mastars.

Cheers

EDIT, gone

Edited by Samao14

Currently selling IF Anyukov, 4-3-1-2 and 34 contracts. Up for 23000 bid, 23500 BIN, check it out if you're interested. Strong player in defence and attack who comes highly recommended. As usual team name is Mastars. Check it out if you're interested, cheers

Edit, it's gone.

Edited by Samao14

Honda's sold.

This might be a long shot, but does anyone have an IF Eto'o they would sell me for ~100k? I really want him to complete my Russian League side but they're all pretty pricey.

I can offer some help on various games as part exchange, or will also help in return for some coins, e.g. I can let people borrow the dolls on Fable 2 or I can allow you to "earn" various online achievements from Halo Reach on me. I'd rather not help with campaigns, partially because I'm not that great and because of the time it takes, but for a fair price I'd consider it.

Check out my played games to see what I could help you with if you're interested, and drop me a message here or xbox if you want to come to some sort of deal.

Cheers, Samao14

Edited by Samao14
Change of wants