Achievement Trading & Co-op Thread

Clueless

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for someone to help with Hyperion Slaughter, that or boost me from 36 to 50 and i just solo it lol. I have some purples i can trade for decked out if anyone needs that. Tonight's my last night with borderlands for awhile =\ So could use help ASAP! :)

Looking for someone to help with Hyperion Slaughter, that or boost me from 36 to 50 and i just solo it lol. I have some purples i can trade for decked out if anyone needs that. Tonight's my last night with borderlands for awhile =\ So could use help ASAP! :)

I could really use the extra body for this boss fight with BNK3R, if anything just to fill in so that if one of us dies it won't reset (of course, unless we both die, but i doubt that will happen if we stay on the bottom). Anyway, I'm a level 44, so that may help boost you a bit. Let me know.

And this goes for anyone else on tonight that is also reading this; I could definitely use some help on this fight.

was playing earlier and someone dropped a gun he said was the

"Max money gun" it is a level 127 rocket launcher, and is worth apparently the max money in the game. probably a glitched gun.

I am looking for someone to get me to level 50 ( currently 43 almost 44 ). Don't have much time to play and want to use some of the confrence call guns I picked up along the way.

once I hit 50 I will save and drop the gun by the transport terminal in sanctuary.

I am also interested in trades, Bee sheild and the regular conf call non elemental.

I don't have a mic.

send a fr i will be on later today travisbickle74

GT is Heretic Prophet.

I need 2 lvl 50 Baby Makers, and a lvl 50 Tediore Gunzerker Relic Team Magazine size +40%, +6 Divergent Likeness Skill, +5 Filled to the brim.

All LVL 50's

I have to trade

Snipers - Dandy Volcano, Skookum Skullmasher

Shotguns - Confrence Calls (Normal, Corrosive, Slag, Fire, Electricity), Juicy Flakker, Sledges Shotgun (normal and fire, corrosive), Barbed Striker,New and Improved Deliverance (slag)

Pistols - Dastardly Maggie, Unending Infinity

RPG's - fidle dee Nukem, Punitory Norfleet

Grenade Mod's - Incendiary Fire Bee, Rolling Thunder, Rubberized Fire Leech, Homing Bonus Package, Lobbed Breath of Terramorphus

Shields - The Bee, Hide of Terramorphous, Impaler

Class Mods- Legendary Commando Mod, Slayer of Terramorphous Mods all Classes.

Relics - Blood of Terramorphous

Hey guys, just bought the DLC today, so I'd love some company to tear through that with. Also, I need help defeating the BNK3R on TVHM, I've gotten him down to a hair of his life three separate times and have always died from something stupid. Also, after I'm done with any of this I'm going to head toward Terra, and would love any kind of help with him. Thanks!

GT: scheezy

Need help with Jimmy Jenkins. Don't have the DLC nor do I have the Doctor's Orders or any other Wildlife mission active. CAN dupe a Bee shield and Conference Call (both level 50) for anyone who helps me find the bastard.

Online now, GT JShacks

Hey Guys,

Gunzerker level 41 here. I want to try to get to level 50 without taking a super long time, and I could use help with the big bosses. Here are my details:

AryanNinja - Mountain Time Zone - Headset (yes) - Salvador

I'm mostly available from 4 PM Mountain time, so add me and we can kill stuff!

I'll send you a FR, I'm currently a level 46 so I'm sure we're around the same area, I'm towards the last few story missions in the game (SPOILER: after you take out Angel's fuel injectors), so I'm sure the next few bosses will help us jump some levels. Add me if I don't before you see this, GT: scheezy.